• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like Fennekin too since it's a Fire starter. I choose 95% Fire starters and 5% Water starters. Then again, I haven't really restarted my games, so i suppose those percentages would differ..... People are speculating that it'll be Fire/Psychic. That'd be interesting, for sure!
    Haha personally I think Chepin is the only decent looking one, but I rarely ever choose grass pokemon, so I doubt i would choose it. Legend of Zelda, one of your other favorites? I'm only really into Pokemon on my DS, but i've heard those games are good. They should be called Adventures of Link though or so my friend said since they feature mostly Link.
    Heck yeah! The New starters are interesting for sure. Too bad they have to be played on the 3DS. :/ I wonder what new features there will be!
    Actually, I didn't have that many went Pokemon until I said I would take over that section. I joined a site and they had so many events available ^^.

5th generation sounds SWEET! Mannn I really wish I had a generation 5 game, but I'm trying to get out of my pokemon phase and it's way too much money for a video game.
    That's true, sorry about that! (I sorta stole the thunder with my section). The reason people don't PM you is because I asked them not to unless otherwise asked. I heard you moved onto 5th generation, how's that going for ya???
    I've been good. Relaxing like 24/7. It's great! :) Too bad I need to do some winter homework before the break ends. How are you?
    Okay, so I sorta lost (the images) from the breading one, so i used the same images (found them again on google) so it might not be the exact same.

Do you have the photos or should I give you the link to my copy? ( I can upload them again to my photobucket)
    Hey!

1. You have an offer in the trade shop. P. 8
    2. I deleted some userbars from my Photobucket. It seems you didn't load them to your own image hosting website. I can give you the photos again, but please have them on your own image hosting website next time. >< (Photobucket... etc)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…