• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh nice. Me, I've been busy lately, I mean all this week off from school and stuff is really just too much! Haha, it's been good. Vacations man. Awesome.
    You make it sound like you had or have a wall you wrote my name on missing me. You mean stuff in your life?

L.F.D.
    Sorrrrrrry I was sooooo bad with replying I was like multitasking and stuff bahhbhbhbhbhbhbaehrsjethj. It shall be more eventful tomorrow. :D

Aww your words make me so TENDAR! *Hugs* Good night Pancake! :3 Sleep well and have wonderful dreams!
    It is 5 pm here talkin about 5 pm dum a bum dum dum 5 pm dum dum dum 5 pm dum. Dum... dum...

Thank you. >^.^<
    What be the time there mademoiselle?

I am currently being challenged to a Pokemon match. GOOGOGOGOGOGOGO!
    I'm getting hyper now. Don't hate me for any randomness I splurt out of my brain into words on a device such as this thing right now what I'm typing on but not what I'm typping on I wouldn't really consider the keys to be devices on their own more like parts of a device and I'm gonna stop talking right here before I type this into some giant wall of text that you'll end up reading and you'll be like wtf mate why you make me read dis thing even though I would counter back by saying well you didn't have to read it you're the one who wanted to read this yeah it's not my fault and I think i love how the part next wont make sense hur errors like going I used two o's instead of one oh well I'm too lazy to go back and fix it it doesn't even matter anyway you can still read it plus I just told you what the word was I mean that's like putting two i's in the word hi it's like you're not really gonna mistake it for another word unless maybe something like the word like and you put two e's wait never mind that wouldn't the word liked doesn't have two e's as I just demonstrated right there and oh hey look just like I said I strayed off into another topic oh well it was bound to happy as I said llike for a moment I forgot- hey wait am inute I made more spelling mistakes and I just made another one I might fix that but nah I'm not gonna it's not worthe time theime god dang it I keep making more*HAHAHATHISWASREMOVED*trying to keep all spelling and grammar to a good point even though this isn't really good grammar like sentences can't really be this long and I accidentally typed that be with two e's but I pressed delete like 7 times to delete it then I fixed it so why didn't I just do that with all of my other mistakes huh what's wrong with you wind ya fool what is wrong with the be thing that made me think of a spelling bee and now bee's making me think of honey and now peanuts and now cows wtf is going on in my head right now hey did you read all of this? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU :U
    Aww I missed you too! BUNCHES! *Hugs*

Depends, what subject? I've passed the highest level of chemistry and I can do college chemistry and astronomy. o3o SCIENCESICENCEISCEICESSICCIESSEN

It's better than having to stay here with a rude neighbor who wants to knock on the door bell complaining about how he thinks we're trying to make our lawn look better than his... -_-
    Never never never I like you, the way you are. And I like the way you are.

You must be pretty dang smart then! I could never compete in terms of academics. :U

School, working at pet co? If that's what it's called? Helping the animals there. As well as the groom shop. I find it funny I can groom a dog's hair yet I can't keep mine straight. :L
    Time does fly, it's only until after it's all happened that you realize how short things are to the grand scheme of things.

Also it's actually been EXACTLY a year. Last time we talked was November 6th, and it's Nov. 6th today!

I've had my ups and downs, I'm very great overall. Real question is how'ere you?
    OH MY FOOPLY ORGANIZED FULL YU-GI-OH MATH BOOK TABLET IPAD DRESSER DAVONPORT CEILING FAN BED SHEET PIZZA CRUSTED SILICA IN RICHED FAULT LINE HAWAIIN CANARY QUARRY CLEOPHIAN FISH SCALED DRAGON BUSTED ROTTEN BURGER SALAD EGG WHITES HAND LOTION WATER BOTTLE CARBON DIOXIDE GEARS OF WAR 3 TWEETY THE BIRD VON LEON LION HEART CASTLE COOKIE MOUNTAIN SUPER MARIO BROS POKEMON XD GALE OF DARKNESS GIFT CARD WALL MART FRENCH CAFE COUPON.

That's Windish for-- "Hello! I'm so glad to see you again!"m

Oh what I don't even know what to say anymore. Do you know how much I've MISSED YOU MISSY? This cannot go unpunished! *Gets out hammer* *Smashes "Do not break" glass* Wait what is the point of me doing this? :U *Hugs*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…