• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Random mewtwo chokehold
    your shiny hadou mew is hacked. the hadou events cannot be shiny. even if they could the odds of getting a shiny are so astronomically low that the odds of someone getting a shiny at the event in 2005 are slim to none so just see all shiny hadous you see as hacked. kaphotics was the one who did the troll hack shiny lax hadou mew.
    Actually pretty easy, senior year is fine. College apps are the onlh hard thing about school. And then therss work...
    Completely swamped with college applications.. But ive been enjoying the rest of life too. I decided to come back to the forums. :) I saw your trade shop by the way, nice job :D
    Hello. Sorry for responding so late. Hurricane Sandy kind of messed up my schedule a bit. If the Dratini is hacked then no don't train it. Could we trade back the finished ones on November 17th? That's my next free day open. Also what do want in return for EV Training these guys?
    You just need to research a target pokemon, click on it and after that you just need to click in the trainer's name. The own system will find all the pokemons of this trainer's name TID/SID in the same time.

Ps: Hayley's pokemons share the same ID/SID for all the languages. For example: Japanese, Spanish, English, Italian, German and French Mews will share the same ID/SID, and that looks really weird, but, that's Nintendo/GameFreak decision.
    Well, I must to say that I'm glad about our conversation, because, I used pokecheck again and there's the option to check the ID/SID from just one language pokemon, and yes you are right. Both things are static in the game, each language has one single ID/SID. I got confused on the 1st time because the languages in my reasearch were mixed up. So, my 2nd Magmortar is actually safe and it's on the trading table again. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…