• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah, that excadrill is superb. I usually don't like non-shiny flawless things but I had to trade for the EV'd excadrill since it's such an excellent sweeper. It's already been EV'd, so it's battle ready.
    I might be around tomorrow. I'm sorry, I got caught up watching/totally engrossing myself in the US Elections... it kind of decided whether or not Wolveram and I would seriously up and move from the US to Finland, Sweden, Norway, or Iceland... Sorry for my lack of responses today. Now that I can breathe properly again I'll be getting your pokemon ready later tonight and tomorrow so that we can (hopefully) trade tomorrow or whenever works for you.
    Sorry I missed you this evening (thus far, and of course during my evening/late night) but don't worry, I'd still like to trade and get more info on what we discussed. :) Not being pushy though so take your time. I am glad to work out larger trades than just a 1-1 trade. And if you have several things we're interested in, just know that you can send me a large list of wants and we'll do well in giving you many things from it if we want what you have. :)
    Welcome to the clan~
    If you haven't already visited the xat, you should come join the insanity meet some of your fellow clan members.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…