• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blackjack Gabbiani

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Sorry for very belated reply)

Nah, it was something else. Again, I'll elaborate in an actual review once I get over all the Archive Panic of fics I need to catch up with and ''properly'' return to Serebii.
    Loved it! Especially since we need more Conquest fic. :D

There was one bit that bothered me but I'll save that for an actual review.
    Hey!

I actually DID read it a while back and have been meaning to review it for the longest, but I've been kinda taking a hiatus from Serebii, mainly due to a LOT of RL problems, so it may have to wait.
    Before I reply to your Conquest story... Is it a oneshot or the start of a chapterfic? I'm assuming former.

Regardless, thank you for posting a fic of one of my favorite spinoffs. :D
    Sorry this took so long to get back to! Yep, it's still on the table. I've pretty much got just my final thoughts to get through, so hopefully sometime this week, I'll be able to post it. :D

Thanks for bearing with me!
    Hmm. Hard to say because I've been slacking off like whoa on the other requests I've been sitting on. But! I could totally bump you up in line and drop something this weekend. :D
    ----------
    I don't know what "o_o" means in this context, especially in your first reply.
    ----------
    Oh, sorry. I didn't even realize it must be ambiguous. Basically means you're right, and I had to ponder the matter for a few seconds before I realized that, because I hadn't been looking at it from that perspective. The first reply -- me realizing that a writer in any life-situation has the license to channel many different people. The second, of course, that I don't even need to gesture towards gender for this poem's purpose.
    Oh yeah. I'll probably read the whole fic over once, before I get any further. If I can stand looking at my 2010 reviews again.
    Goddammit, now I have to balance spoiling XY against possibly ever reading your new fic at all. XD

Also: Hi there! Uh, long time no see. Sorry for completely switching off from everything like, three years ago, when I went inactive.
    Yes, I'm going to work on the thread in a bit. If something happens and I can't get it up before midnight, I'll leave an extra day open on the other end of the nomination period.
    That's what I meant. I wrote: "do you write any fics (of you-know-what, I bet) yourself?" Not "do you insert yourself into fanfics of your's?"
    Eh, whatever. I'd rather not think too much about it.

BTW, I found this neat fanfic of Cyrus raising Mitsumi called Beautiful Light and I thought you'd at least be interest all things considered. Be careful since there are a lot squeamish parts where Mitsumi is put through so much pain it isn't even funny. Hell, the first chapter has Mitsumi freezing with a potato sack for clothes and a Snover hunting her. Ouch. But if you're interested anyways, check it out.
    About you fic on Ghetsis: You know, Ghetsis could've dyed his hair green to fool N into thinking he was his long lost son. And I don't think Ghetsis happened to stumble onto him but rather he heard rumors of a wild child and was intrigued.
    ----------
    Can you provide a basic summary of what's going on in your fic? Of what happened in the last chapter? Of who Veronica is and what her relation is to the protagonist? Can you maybe give a hint or some kind of indication as to what's going to happen later on? Also, you may want to give Jirarudan's English name in case people don't know him by his Japanese name. :p
    ----------
    You kind of only answered the question about Veronica, but the rest of my questions remain largely unanswered, so it's still hard for me to help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…