• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh...that sucks. As for the starters, I'm picking Fennekin, because I just love its design so much more than the others. That might change once I see the evolutions, though.
    Ooh, you know what I'd like to see? An Electrode evolution that changes its design to match the Poke Ball it's in. And you make a good point about Jynx.

Also, what did you think of my Chespin sprite?
    As I'm sure you've already guessed, I am indeed starting with Chespin. That decision was made the second I saw the starters. Hell, I even made a Chespin sprite, just because I was bored one day.

So my insidious methods actually worked Glad you think so.

Oh, and back on the subject of 404 Error, did you notice I added a post that lists the main characters' Pokemon and the moves they know? I also added little banners to those, showing their current teams and badges.
    Have I noticed? I'm the one who's been pointing it out! And believe you me, I'm not happy about that. Glad you like the banner, though!
    They have been eating up my time. I'm trying to finish other unfinished fanfics during this month, so doing new works is out of the question.

Hopefully December will be nicer to me.
    Yeah, hax is great when it actually works for you. Glad you had little trouble with Whitney, and good luck with Morty. You've really trained them hard, I doubt Morty will give you much trouble, especially with Golbat's Bite and Haunter's Shadow Punch. Hell, they're all Poison-types, so Venonat's Psybeam is bound to be good.

Also, I believe the Shadow Claw TM is near the west entrance to Mt. Mortar, and if I'm not mistaken, Nidorino can learn it...
    I'm not going to be restarting Black 2. That'll become my main game. Which means I'll be doing a lot of trading once I beat the main storyline. EV trained stuff, in-game teams, legendaries, Unown...

And yeah, I'll be trading in a Bulbasaur Egg. The Bulbasaur will hatch already knowing Razor Leaf and Sludge. I have that, plus the Trubbish and Heatmor Eggs ready. They've been sitting in my PC for months, actually. I'm more or less all set for B2/W2.
    Pretty cool. I'd considered using Chandelure on my team in Black 2, but I realized I wanted to use Heatmor instead. I'm trading in Eggs for Heatmor and Trubbish (and Bulbasaur, obviously), btw. Oh, and my team for White 2 will include Drapion, Lucario, Leavanny, Camerupt, and Drifblim. Haven't decided on a Water-type just yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…