• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD Well, when we tell them the facts and truth, their brains will explode inside their heads.

I believe they will do it out of aggression, but let's hope that countermeasures are fast if that happens. Still, we should pray that we don't get that far and that everything will be settled without issue.
    Everywhere you look, you'll see a Political Zombie.

True.

I don't know, I still think Iran is hiding something from the rest of the world.

It's funny, but scary at the same time, because stupid people are dangerous.
    At least it wasn't as huge a gap like it was in 2008. Still, we can agree the zombie apocalypse has begun.

I hope so, too. I don't know if first term actions transition over to the second term, but as it's technically an extension of the first four years, I think it's still valid.

Oh yes, I saw that. My brothers actually said Iran declared war on us because of it.
    True, true.

I'm gonna take a guess that you weren't pleased with the results on Tuesday. Well, let's see if we'll get lucky in 2014 and keep the House and win the Senate. Though I heard from someone that there are people working to make a lawsuit about the Benghazi scandal.
    How odd. A heavily censored cartoon is still a good cartoon. But then again, it was the 90s, and of course guns would be censored (still is). Blame the people who complain about guns. Bit of a double-standard with bombs and flamethrowers, but it's not like kids know how to work them. /sarcasm

*looks up on TV Tropes* Holy crap, I think I remember seeing commercials for this! It was on FoxKids.
    It doesn't matter to me. I no longer play on my white game, so the team I needed that Fang for is never gonna happen. You wanted an everstone on your Boldore, right?
    I haven't really seen it, I don't believe. I remember watching a short film that took place around the same time as the assassination, but it followed different characters. I can't remember the name of it, or a whole lot of it anymore. It was about a year ago.

That sucks. Webcomic it is, then.
    Interesting backstory. LucasArts is still in business, they make the LEGO games (I also recognize them for their Star Wars games for the Nintendo 64). I don't have an XBox, and I don't really have a PC. Crud. At least the webcomic will suffice, and possibly the cartoon.

I'm sure some brains spilled out from the bullet wound (according to the video, he was shot from the side, and you see bursts of blood). But I think the conspiracy is with the person who shot JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald. If people to this day say he didn't do it, it's possible he was a scapegoat. And of course, Robert Kennedy was killed a few years later from a Palestinian, but that doesn't get as much hype as with his brothers assassination. However, Ted Kennedy was spared--as long as he remained faithful to the Democratic party, of course. He wasn't allowed to run for President. It's possible he was threatened, the left will happily use fear tactics to keep followers in line.
    Sounds like a great moment. I don't remember if you said what console the Sam and Max games are for, though the comic is available online?

Well, I'm sure they were doing this for decades, at least since the 50s with Roswell.
    Heh, we kinda are, yeah xD. We keep them to ourselves, though, but we have fun doing it. Mom even bought this book, History's Greatest Conspiracies, because of it.

As Commander and Chief? Maybe, but I don't think the president can really do much with the military like we think. So I'm sure they have some secrets they've been keeping from the government.
    Who knows. It could be the higher positions of the military, it could be the UN, or it could just be a cover-up for something else. It's hard to say at this point, but these kinds of conspiracies are fun. (My family likes to come up with conspiracies or theories about the political world. We're not like those crazy conspiracists, we do this for fun and for the lulz.)
    Actually, from what I've heard, not even the president is allowed to go to Area 51, or other similar areas. It sounds dumb, or even suspicious, but that is what my grandfather told me (he's a retired law enforcement officer who was in the army for several years until some time after he married).
    I don't like him either, but at least it's enjoyable every time he shoots himself in the foot, which is pretty common, as he can't seem to bring himself to cover up lies with more lies. He ends up exposing the truth most times because he's not being supervised.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…