• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Interesting! I would have never thought you the kind of person who would tire of regular Pokemon gameplay. As for me, after I beat the storyline, I usually go into "collection mode": I try to get all the items, Pokemon, etc. I actually did this in Platinum (my most complete game to date) and I have to say I felt quite satisfied when everything was finally done.

I am certainly with you as far as trading goes: I have to say that is one of the most fun aspects of the games, whether locally or over Wi-Fi. I just have problems coming up with enough trading material to maintain the ability to frequently exchange Pokemon with other people. Most people are here looking for event or legendary Pokemon, which I of course have limited numbers of, if at all. Once I have traded away what I possess, the only real source of fresh, new Pokemon I have is the GTS (and you know how that can go). And I do not clone my Pokemon, so it turns into a bit of a self-perpetuating scenario: I simply do not have enough rare or unusual Pokemon to go around.
    Well, that is a creative way to do so, but Hydro Pump already has higher accuracy anyway. Lowering evasiveness would definitely be something to try, though.
    Yeah, but only that and fire.

Yeah, but I don't like the shaky accuracy. In the rain, I think water moves would be better against Cradily, or if not, then Focus Blast is better.
    Then you have an impressive fighting type. Though that is the only other option to beat it anyway.

Well, changing the weather will definitely give you the advantage there. XD
    Oh, it's only a big deal since sandstorm boosts Special Defense, which it already has enough of. Ferrothorn is amazing, and deserves to be in OU, but without a Fire type, they're tough to beat.
    Where I often go wrong is take a studying "break" (in other words, play Pokemon) that quickly turns into an in-game project. I hate to leave things unfinished, so not matter how long I say I am going to play, I still tend to play through to some kind of a completion point.
    Well, I guess that's common with so many attack going both ways.

Oh, god. >.< Cradily is such a pain to fight, especially in sandstorm. It may not be OU, but he's still scary to fight. Ferrothorn, on the other hand, is just evil with those Thunder Waves and Leech Seeds.
    Yeah, it can definitely do the SubSeed set, but with a nature lowering defense and boosting an offense stat, I think I should give offense a shot. I never considered Ingrain+Shed Shell, though. That's clever.
    Yeah, I should definitely follow suit. I've been spending way too much time on here (and been playing way too much Pokemon) over the past several weeks.

Mine's due next month too, so I have to get a move on as well!

I'm glad you like the Charmanders! It sounds like you'll have lots of fun with them. I guess I picked the right Pokemon to breed an egg move onto! As for myself, I received a Venipede, Poliwag, Solrock, and Slowpoke from you.
    Yeah, less stress for sure.

I considered that, but Sunflora seems a bit frail to stall with Leech Seed. I'm attempting a sweeper set with Sunny Day, Growth, Earth Power, and Solarbeam. It has Hasty nature and Chlorophyll, so it might work, in lower tiers, that is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…