• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate to break it to you, but I closed the shop. Refreeze and I didn't have the time to run it anymore. I also closed PC and joined TEG. You're welcome to pop on over with me, a lot of PC members did. Now that you have your 3DS, I'm sure TEG would love for you to join and help out with stuff. I think they have a mini-trade-shop section? Anyway, glad to see that you're back. Sorry so much happened while you were gone though :/
    Hey, I don't mean to bother you, but we've REALLY gotta get this done soon. I won't be around tomorrow, but from Wednesday til Sunday I'm on break, and I'd really prefer to get this done as soon as possible. I'd really prefer you set a time that you know you can make, so let me know.
    Urgh, right after I've gotten off my computer. It'll always say I'm online on serebii because im logged in on my iPod, so that's not gonna help much. Your best bet is to stop by the Creamery Command xat or oriserver and see if I'm there. I'll be back on for a lot of tomorrow.
    Alright, I'll be on both ori and main servers as HaxGodApollo, send me a challenge when you're ready, or just stop by the CC xat.
    I'm off from school Friday so I should be pretty flexible with times, I'd prefer around 3-4 in the afternoon.
    Hey, looks like I'm your opponent for the guild war. When will you be available to battle? I can try to squeeze something in tomorrow, but chances are I won't be able to battle until Friday. Oh, and I'm GMT -5.
    Hi, just touching base before meeting up tonight at 9pm (GMT-5), Ill be on the Survival Isl. channel which you can access by typing "#Survival Isl." on the main chat and hitting "enter". It'll open up a tab and it'll be easier for you to find me but I'll also be on Tohjo/main channel under "BLUES" or "[MVP]BLUES".
    Gl again :]
    Ill meet you on saturday around 9pm?
    And I'd like to do PO if that's an option but I can do PS imports so its not a big deal:]
    GL
    Couldn't stay away now that Gen 6 is out, could you xD

I've got a new Guild going, inherited it from Ace. Glad to see you back!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…