• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, exactly. So there is a reason to use it at least once in your life. The Magikarp Award.

Well, you're right, but aren't Ghost types enough of a counter?
    What I used to do in Generation IV to get multiple event Pokemon was recceive them in my Diamond, Pearl, and SoulSilver (my "junk" games) and then trade them over to HeartGold or Platinum. After that, I'd restart the save files and repeat. It was a little time-consuming (about 10 minutes from start to finish per cartidge/ save file), but it worked well enough while it lasted.
    Pokemon like Chimecho must really be able to make use of Natural Gift.

Well, we don't want to those moves totally useless, do we?

Splash? Hm...at least we get a medal for using it. XD
    Thank you for the links, and for the information also. I might have to try it out sometime; it looks rather cool (but complicated, though).
    I actually have not! That sounds rather interesting. Would you happen to know where I can find more information about the procedure?
    Oh, well that is an option for those pokemon that have no coverage without it, but I'll admit I completely forgot that was a move.

Really? Oh, well Selfdestruct and Explosion are already badly nerfed this gen, though those two, water and mud sport, would be nice to use if they also boosted moves of its type along with weakening moves of the type it does weaken.
    Well, nowhere near as much as they used to, especially those pinch berries. Though like you said earlier, disabling other items would be a better, with higher power as well.

Well, I don't play Doubles or Triples as much, so I wouldn't know, though it is useless in singles for sure.
    its just one pic sheesh, well im not private on facebook, but then again, i dont put any other info. im not the only one, and dont worry, im just having it on for like a week or so, then ill put the artwork i ordered.

A few people dont want me to leave yet, and i still do a little PO. also i make art
    Well, sometimes being original is a great way to win, because they have no idea what to expect.

Incinerate is a bad move right now. If people still used berries, it would have been better, but it's even a TM? That's disappointing. Quash is equally terrible.
    ah, that is me :D

Yeah it been a while!! i havent been in the mood to chat before :/

ah good! that shows goo skills! :D i actually quit pokemon. im bored of it :/
    Well, 85 accuracy is a lot better than 70.

Well, there is a reason people don't like accuracy-lowering moves. :p
    Oh, they most certainly can--as far as I know, any Pokemon can be cloned using something like an Action Replay--but I do not have access to any means to duplicate Pokemon.

And I actually take a different tact with transferring: I often just only transfer stuff I can get again. I generally keep unique Pokemon on the game they originally came from.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…