• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, yeah great. Now shut up. I don't even know why you started in the first place.
    Just tell me what you are on about. To be honest you are annoying me a lot, so just tell me what your problem is.
    If you expect to get away with breaking the rules on a forum, you are badly mistaken.

I also know you are new, but that doesn't give you an excuse. The CRMT rules title has REQUIRED in it. That means read before posting.

It isn't a metter of right or wrong, unless you mean I am right and you are wrong. You broke the rules, you got punished. Simple, no?
    You are being stupid. You broke the rules, what do you expect me to do?
    you mean the team against teams group you and I are in, or the famous INSANE TRAINERS group.
    Your thread wasn't a team. Your thread was a single rate, therefore should have gone into the single rates thread. However, it still broke the rules, meaning it shouldn't be posted.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=341087

Those are the CRMT rules. You did not have a complete EV spread, you broke the format rule, your moveset isn't up to competitive standard and your moveset isn't complete.
    You haven't read the CRMT rules, considering you broke every single one of them.
    I'm not getting flamed, but : P.

Okay, now for your set. I'd recommend changing the focus from being slow to abusing STAB, Rest-Talk, and coverage, with this set.

Blastiose @ Leftovers
    Ability: Torrent
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
    Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Waterfall / Aqua Tail
    - Return

Return + Waterfall provides perfect coverage against everything but Shedinja, and takes advantage of STAB. Rest + Sleep Talk gives you reliable recovery and you never run out of PP. The EVs are for the most physically Defensive spread possible, with 252 HP and Impish - 252 Def EVs.
    Please Join SALAMONSTER-DP3's INSANE TRAINERS group. Im an INSANE TRAINER, I liked it, so go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…