• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I don't know if you got my message, the site just kept redirecting me to my Inbox and when I looked under "Sent Items", it told me I didn't send anything to anyone. Sorry if I spammed you the message though. xD

I'm looking for a low-level Cyndaquil, preferably Mild or Rash nature or any nature that excels in Special Attack, but any nature would do even if you don't have that specific one. I'm not quite sure how this works so as I've only "seeked" through GTS and not done live trades since apparently I can't "seek" for a Cyndaquil through GTS since I haven't seen it in-game. Can I still trade for one despite that though? I'd be glad if you could clarify. My character's name is "Wulfe" and here's my Friend Code, 5286 9666 7408. I can offer Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Marill, Ralts, Wingull, Snubull, Poochyena, Chancey ,Eevee, Buneary, Gulpin, Snorlax, Togepi, Houndour etc. Please PM me if you'd like another Pokemon instead. Or I could also just help you evolve your Kadabra if you'd like. Email me at danielcimafranca@yahoo.com if you want to communicate through email instead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…