• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Simply put, I have a save file in my game, and I send my disc over to my friend and get him to start a save file. When my friend gets friend vouchers, he can send them to my Wii, and when I pick the game, I get the green credits for them.

Is that possible?
    On my Metroid Prime Trilogy, I was wondering if you knew anything about using one disc between two Wiis with the game to exchange friend vouchers. I want to get mine, so I can get the bonuses.

Edit: I was asking you since I believe you own Corruption.
    Eh, I'm not going to transfer Wii data to Wii U. If I want to, I can start Wii games on the Wii U, but I don't know what would really play on it. Hmmm....
    As far as the My Pokemon Ranch on Wii U is concerned. I would probably attempt it, but I wouldn't know the risk ahead. I also don't know if you can transfer jut part of your content. Since I haven't started Radiant Dawn, I could try to transfer data, but I want to see if the DS connectivity is intact.
    I would not disagree in the least.

However, let's say someone posted something stupid, and then, the quoter says something like "You win this thread". It's just so obnoxious and it sort of ticks me off.
    As lackluster of just the idea of the thread was, I think this thread really went downhill, and I don't think the gif animation was used right.
    Gotta love water types with wide movepools like that.

Starmie hasn't been pulling its weight that much...all the good TMs are in the last third of the game
    also re: ice types I've used others, just not in gen 5

Jynx in a Diamond scramble (worked fine enough, lots of TM support) and Walrein in XD (more than usable, very fun).
    I also apparently used Lapras in my original LG run and Articuno in the original Red for a bit. But I don't remember how those guys turned out at all.
    I enjoy a good ice type, yeah. Never used Cryonogal, however; too rare to bother with.
    Defensively they have some of the best resistances to have. Fighting & Bug, especially today, are very nice things to resist (grass....eh)
    That's why there's a lot of bulky poison types; the issue that arises is that their stab isn't that great.

Ice types, on the other hand....
    No it's...still pretty rare.
    In BW1/2 you're not running into that many psychic types, and if you are, they're well advertised.

anyway my point is, if you can deal with using something like a Grass type (weak to bug, fire, flying, ice, poison) or a rock type (fighting, steel, grass, WATER, ground) you can deal with using a Poison type.
    Especially ones like Weezing or Drapion who can get around one of their weaknesses
    Eh? Poison is weak to all of two types: Ground & Psychic
    Weezing bypasses the former and the latter is rare in-game (and not used that often competitively)

The real issue with Poison types is that the attacks are only strong against Grass.
    So I get to Lentimas Town, was about to teach Weezing Dark Pulse
    I remember at the last second that I never checked its stat layout. The plan was that I'd use Weezing as my variety special attacker to handle things Starmie couldn't.
    TURNS OUT IT HAD A -SP ATK/+SPEED NATURE
    Its attack stat was okay but I was really hoping to use it specially, not physically. Since, well, it actually has a special movepool in comparison to its physical movepool.
    And like hell was I relying on Gunk Shot

Since I decided to replace and turns out that Drapion is very similar, statistically, to Weezing. It has less special attack and slightly less defense, but it has way more speed and more importantly a better movepool. I've always wanted to use one waaaaay back when it was first unvieled so that was another plus.

OVER AN HOUR OF SEARCHING LATER and I finally found one that (1) did not lower Attack/Speed and (2) did not also increase Special Attack. It was ridiculous how many consecutive Calm Skorupis I found.
    Hopefully this thing will be worth it.
    Saw your comments.

If Pokemon was in the hands of a North American developer, we would get Pokemon Black Effect 3 and Pokemon White Effect 3, and the endings for both games would suck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…