• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i totally forgot about your eevee >.< im so sorry...i just been getting really busy lately...how are you? its eeveelover824 btw i got my name change its the same as 8wayrun...
    alright sure thing ill look through my box and trade you a male dw eevee...ill try my best to get a time and date for the trade will be going to work soon right now. So it may be a bit. Ill try to message you if i see you on when im ready to trade...
    faceplam* all my eevees are male -_- sorry for that i wasn't thinking for some reason i was that bold one was female. I breed with my flawless dw jolteon to make my eevee rngs...do you want me just to randomly breed you a female? i don't know what else to do eevee female ratio sucks -_- so it may be a bit.im really sorry for wasting your time like that yoshi.
    yeah im actually on but a bit busy at the moment doing like three things at once >.> ill trade you a random eevee though like you asked. I didn't have any chance getting in contact with my cloner...if you need any good iv pokemon and etc., which I do work at a trade shop rnging as well..if you need anything ;) Ill let you know when your eevee is ready to be traded and we shall make a time and date...i work alot and busy on the fourms as well as life, so ill try my best to get it to you as soon as i can...
    okay cool and that nature is good what i would give you >.> but alright ^_^ ill give you a eevee then whatever you want...i mostly talking about the Iv's are great straight 31 not the nature but alright.
    hey yoshi i have a bold flawless one actually i can clone you one if you like, i need to get in contact with my legal cloner though he clones everything for me and its regular not shiny. Also, I don't have the shiny one anymore as well as it was a female but probably you don't care XD sorry about that people still pm me even when there on my friend list more then vm sometimes so it piles up quick.i keep my vm closed from troller traffic...

Also this as well, here it is if you need show its legal, and also i can give it pokerus i have legal pokerus as well...its at level 30 now and it may have a few ev's on it cuaz i needed to level it up cuaz i use that for my wish curse rng for shiny eevee's. I can upload again to let you know what they are so you can ev wipe them if you want i don't have ev wipe items to do it :/ hope its alright....
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4281136
    It's okay. I actually thank you for the post. :)
    She's just... really special to me. I don't know how life would be without her... she makes me smile every time I see her.
    Thats weird no one else is Friend Requesting you! Friendship is awesome~

Umn...I like....fashion, gaming, making blingees, obsessing over Riku from Kingdom Hearts, wearing cute dresses...uhhhh....

I need to think what else i'm into. XD; Umn...

OH YEAH! I like dreams too. We can talk about dreams sometime! Last night, I dreamt I got a pet BUNNY!
    :) ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…