• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will incorporate that kind of character into the butcher, but behind his insanity he is ridiculously clever in the sense of common logic, so he is deranged but focused.
    Thanks for accepting, I will get on with mist straight away... SHould I change my character's name? as the team is called Renegades, and My character (completely subconsciously) is named renegade. I would like to keep it as Renegade, but will change it if nescessary
    Hey dude, listen, I kinda created 2 new characters for the RPG, I've told Broni, I just made them to help the storyline, I hope you like them
    Really? How much is it for Pro, dude?

Also our discussion thread is up. Please help me explain to donut how we're doing this. I feel like I left something out....
    I'll take the credit out. I'm sure people know you make banners this awesome by now. Edit: Nevermind, I swapped it. Feel like keeping the credit line there.

I'll have the small one on Elite and the bigger one here. Can you keep both up or you gotta take one down?
    Looks great, except the line about my name is not visible. People prolly don't have the attention span to scroll the code box. Think ya could make it a little bit smaller so that line is visible? Really bothers me when people write Broni. >.<
    Oh. My. God. Do I even have to say it? Epic! You've really outdone yourself. Thanks heaps. I'll put these in as soon as I can.
    Dude, epic! Thanks so much. I'll put it in as soon as I can.

Take your time on the other one, if you even ever make it. I don't wanna sound ungrateful or demanding.
    You're awesome! Probably too late now, but think you could include Raichu in addition to Latios?
    It's fine if you can't.

I'll put it in once I'm on my computer. I can do it on my phone, but it's not as easy to highlight on this thing. It's possible, just easy to slide in the wrong direction and highlight what I don't need to or lose my highlight. I'd have to paste this address over the old one, you see.
    Holy! Neo you're awesome! I'm not worthy! Thanks so much!

Do you think you could make an avatar to go with it for sites that allow custom avatars? Would look incomplete without one....
    Yeah he's making great ones!

And things are great. He's going to be my clan's official artist, which will hopefully buy us both some people.
    Damn it's been a hell of a time since we talked. What's up? I heard you taught Sworn Meyalhead some tricks on frag banners. Thanks =)
    Ok sounds good.

Two things I see off. Tamaranians have peculiar sounding names. Starfire is called Koriand'r, and Blackfire is called Komand'r. Names seem to end in 'r and sound nothing like English. The radius on the mind reading is over the top. I say make it as much as her reality bending, and she should also have mind control at the same radius.

After you comment on everybody, I'll finalize it, and add Star. Night night.
    Sounds good on both. Looking forward to it. Oh didn't see your second post. 3 or 5. I'll leave it up to you. I definitely understand what you're saying.

I made some edits to my reply below. Please reread it.
    Ok please post about it. You think the other characters are good? I think they're great.

Nah I don't mind. Five mile radius seems reasonable, especially since I know you don't abuse. The city is as infinitely large and arbitrary as we need it, so space shouldn't be an issue. If we don't get enough villains (Read: at least 3) it just means you'll have a lot of NPCs and more freedom. I don't see that as a problem, do you? We're also getting a lot of boy characters. I hope we get some girls.

Go ahead and give your thoughts on the characters when you get a chance please, especially big. If we agree I'll do a final full read and add everybody to approved who's finished. I should have a full battery tomorrow morning or so. If you can post at least a partial on Shade we will probably start getting some villains once people see how awesome the villains boss is. I think the mystery is making people uncomfortable with playing villains. They don't know what to look forward to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…