• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bought a 3ds, bought dream radar, beat dream radar and caught therian landorus, took therian lando to abundant shrine, old man gives you reveal mirror
    I have a female DW Riolu, a female DW Shuckle, a female DW Ralts, a female DW Swablu, a female DW Munna, a female DW Drifloon, a DW Porygon, and a DW Rotom.
    Do you still have that Sneasel with the DW ability? And is it female? What would you like in exchange? I have a female Murkrow with a DW ability.
    Okay. In 48 hours, I can trade once again. I'll be making the 4 Modest, shiny, DW Ability, IV 31 all Eevees. If you want any nicknamed (and if you still want to trade), then let me know.
    Yeah, the Eevees are going to be male. Believe me, it's difficult to get a shiny, IV 31 all, DW ability, female Eevee. A male one is 7 times easier. It is possible with RNG, but takes a while.
    Just so you know, here are the odds of randomly hatching a shiny, female DW ability Eevee with perfect IVs, proper nature, assuming both parents have perfect IVs and has Everstone attached (an offspring always gains 3 IVs from its parents and the other 3 are randomly generated. Therefore having parents with IV 31 all guarantees that 3 stats will be IV 31 all. Everstone makes the offspring have the Everstoned nature 50% of the time in BW):
    chance = shiny (1/2^13) x DW ability (1/2) x female (1/2^3) x IV 31 in all of the other stats ((1/2^5)^3) x nature (1/2) = 1/2^33 = 1/(huge number).
    Needless to say, without RNG, that's never going to happen.
    Hmm... okay. The only thing in the list that interests me (I already have important things like Drought Ninetales and Drizzle Politoed) is female DW Staravia.

So I'll make 4 shiny Modest DW Eevees for 1 female DW Staravia, and 1 regular Shuckle (Dex reasons in W2), and 2 random things. I'll let you know when I can trade again.
    Okay... be specific. How many do you mean by 'few'? And list all the female Dream Worl ability Pokemon you have. Maybe you have something that I can use that I can't remember at the moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…