• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I saw your RMT, and it's a little hard to read. Looks like the forum may have omitted all of your new lines.
    Hey, I need your permission for something

As you've probably read, the Ingame tiers are kinda on a standstill because the Post where I post the tierings has reached it's character limit (50000). I've discussed this with a Mod and he's suggestin merging posts

What this basically is, is that I'll make an extra post and 'merge' it your post (which is Post #3) which'll give me an extra pos to work with. You'll lost a Post Count, but I do hope you agree to this. Otherwise, I may have to make a new thread alltogether and I'd like to keep all the tierings within a single thread
    If you really need help team building I'm always there to help someone, just pm me. Only warning is I haven't done much more than theory mon in the past few months and haven't had time to play competitively. Do not take that for me being bad at battling though :p
    Well, for one thing, you just posted it 12 hours ago, about 1:00 on the morning where I live. You have to give us time to get around to that, since moderators can't be everywhere at once.

However, your thread still won't be approved. It's more of a simple question than an actual discussion topic, so it really belongs in the Ask a Question thread.
    As great as it is having you (or anyone) posting on the tiering thread, I'd appreciate it if you'd post more than a single line. It doesn't help that your signature is larger than what you usually post. Also, please Bracket your numberings. It makes it mych easier to spot when I need to skim through the post.

Thanks in advance!
    Thanks for taking my thread int consideration, i posted an updated message saying some basic B/W teams (i really dont know much about 5th Gen at all at the moment)
    Hey Azeem, I'm doing pretty good. I rarely sign on here anymore myself, but I tend to come back to visit over long breaks from school when I'm bored and don't have much else to do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…