• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So far I’ve posted on both claiming threads. Hope you don’t mind what I do for the ones that have two names.

L.F.D.
    I saw that thanks sweetie. :) I’ll take a look around and see what I like.

L.F.D.
    Just let me know what you need help with and I’ll do my best. I run the pair/twin/husband/wife and Adopt-A-Newbie Agency threads on here and second in command when in the cartoon claim thread. I also got the faqs up that the late Maddie Blaustein answered for us on here. Then outside sppf I got another forum up and running for members in the sppf family.

So I have a good amount of knowledge when it comes to getting stuff up and running.

L.F.D.
    That sounds like fun. If you need any help with it I’d be more then glad to lend a hand.

L.F.D.
    2-25-2009 11:06 PMMisayu
    HFGJHGJ I was going to tell you something and I forgot what it was. >:|

Um, what were you going to tell me? XD
    Funny you should say that. One of my friends just told me I should send them a PM asking to be friends. So I can’t say I have talked to her yet.

L.F.D.
    If you do need help drop me a line and I'd be more thne glad to help out.

L.F.D.
    Well I hope you don’t feel shy around me. I’d really like to try and build a strong friendship with you.

L.F.D.
    I like to do it when I think someone looks like a nice person to be friends with. And so far I've been right on the money.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…