• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's awesome =O Being a flight attendant would be so cool (I loved going to China and Japan and want to travel some more). My final result was an OP 2 but doing Japanese means I can apply for OP 1 subjects which basically means that (providing I meet the prerequisites) I can apply for any course and I'll be doing one called Multimedia Design which is basically a bachelor of Information Technology with a creative flare. So I'll be doing databases and possibly programming since I'll be working with computers and software, but I will also be doing 3D modelling and graphic design which I hope will be fun. Also some writing courses as electives.

I'm glad you're doing well and get a good customer service job. They probably want people from those types of jobs as they're used to interaction with people - you're so nice and exuberant so I believe you will succeed tremendously!

I hope you stay well and I'm glad you're still active in the forums and as awesome as ever!
    I'm so sorry before for the terribly late reply! I got none internet access now, and for REAL, I must QUIT SPPF :( about what you've said.. YES! I'M A CONTESTSHIPPER! XD Okay, it's up to you, though, but i'm sure it's going to be fun! XD and so, maybe i'll accept your generous offer :p thanx and goodbye hun :(
    Hello! ^-^ Yes it is me! =O How did you know I was lurking? *shifty eyes* I missed the forums so now that I've graduated, I've been browsing and viewing some threads. I missed you heaps! How are you?

I've been well. I have spent the last few months doing nothing really but next week I'll be starting University so it'll give me something to do xD Hope you've been well!

And I accepted ya friend request =]
    Okay, well good luck with everything.

Ahh..I see. You can't mean it personally since you don't know me. ^.^

So that means I'll be getting to know you now, cause I have determination and will succeed in getting your permission to add you on MSN...wow, I'm crazy.

How are you? I'm doing fine.

About me...
    I am a 13 year old, bisexual kind-hearted spirit who's insane and if you get him angry will crush you. I am 5'2'', ugh genetics. and often cling to ones I love. I have a somewhat trust issue in real life, and drama swamps me everywhere I turn. so I go to serebii as an escape. My name is Stanley, and when I see someone that I think is cool and I want to be their friend, I go after them.

Unfortunately that is the only thing I'm ambitious with. I'm very lazy and do homework before the class that it is due.

I also love to have fun and compliment others.

You?
    As for the Misty Club, all the Kasu fans can expect to see the new one soon. Please do not give them a hard time over there. Everyone who was a member in there better help take care of it. :3 Our redhead deserves love as well as awesome Pokeshipping~ ♥

Guys, go easy on the Pearlshippers, too. Many of us have been through the immature stage. Veterans, you all know exactly what I mean. I may dislike Pearlshipping but give them a chance, kay? Everyone improves one step at a time; besides, it's better when we get along than have these silly wars. xP

So with all of that said finally, I will officially leave once I get the okay of Sonic & Mel. I wish you guys the absolute best of luck; I could tell it's gonna be a hit! So you guys go crazy seconding your noms, bringing suggestions to the new hosts, and of course have fun! ;D Go have a damn good time over there!! Tell me all about it on LJ/MSN. Again, thank you all for the support! ♥
    I hope to hear good things when I'm gone which I get a good feeling we will. If any problems come up, lemme know and I'll be happy to assist. But guys, let me tell you one thing: do not be afraid to speak out. Let the mods know how you feel whenever a problem comes up. I know all you guys want me back here as a regular but I already made my decision to leave shortly. Thank you all for missing me; I have to admit I missed posting in this forum but like I said, I already made my mind so I doubt I'd change it. Thank you all so much for all the support and encouragement. <3

As a note, anyone who would like a banner from the first version of the Shippers Community Awards is free to request to anyone for your prize. I said this in my googlepage before I left so I don't think everyone got the message so I'll say it here instead. XD

(Still continued; I forgot how annoying this forum is. XD)
    I just want to say thank you to everyone here. I think everything is okay now; see Kiori's post in the thread. You guys go have fun with the next real 2.0 version of the Shippers Comm Awards. ;D As promised, the thread shall go to Sonic Boom and Mel-Girl.

For anyone who is confused as to whether I'm staying, the answer is that I will be leaving shortly. I only came back to help out since I knew most of you guys were frustrated. So this is the last thing I could do for all of you. Now that I know that I'm leaving things in better shape, hopefully things get back to normal. I appreciate all the opinions brought to me; this couldn't have been done without you awesome shippers.

(Okay, I gotta continue this since SPPf doesn't allow 1000+ characters. Dx)
    So...I heard you left Serebii. Actually, I just read your final post. Well, I feel simply fantastic without my JS twin. You've moved onto bigger and better things in the world which is fine. I'll just move on and keep the JS fandom alive.
    & hugs and gives you JS cookies;;
    *pokepoke*
    I am very glad he's actually doing something. Unlike Bush who told us to go shopping after 9/11. Bush was just...an interesting old man.

Thanks Mist! I won't give to the power of writer's block for my JS fandom shall overpower it! :) - flails across the room with her JS flag -
    Hi ~Mist~.

I'm sorry to here that you're not going to be here much. You are always a really kind member to me and everyone else here, and I thank you very much for that. I completely understand the reason though. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you stay well. ^_^

I left that in the Misty club, but I decided it was best put in here. I don't know if you're going to come back on or not, but I just wanted to say that I'm really going to miss you.
    Wait, Mist, you're leaving SPPF? D: Wow, I barely got to know you! But, um, if you're leaving, I wish you luck with whatever it is you plan to do! :D (that sounded a heck lot better in my head XD)
    Yesyesyes. Why is the holiday over? ;;
    - clings and eats cookies -

At least we have a new president who is very epic in my opinion. o:
    Oh my gosh. I seriously need to work on my amazing JS ff over the summer/when I have free time! Graaah~
    It's going to be amazing with love triangles...Stalin/Mao-esque leader(s) and Bohemian Revolution! *___*;
    It's clogging up my creativity pores. I should probably write out the basic plot for each chapter though because I never do that for any of my unfinished pieces fanfics.
    Haha. I'm just so amazing like that.
    I saw that you're leaving the forums Kris... D:
    And even though we didn't get to talk I'll that much, I still thank you for adopting me!Haha.

I know you'll be sorely missed on the forums, but I guess you're moving on to bigger and better things now. Have fun!~
    Before I forget.....

MSN, NAO. Please? XD And please no fake email account, like Uzamaki said....

For some reason, I can't get other people's MSN accounts, so they have to go through mine and get it. Could you do this please? I would like to keep in touch with you.
    I may have to go against my code and attack the Pokeshippers as well if it comes to that. But you'll celebrate with Cap D. Blue, I can assure that. Well, you are popular enough to be considered one. That's a shame....ah well, if you say so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…