• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol to me though its a random friend request i just meet is what i mean XD its fine though...also why did you send me a friend request btw? yeah photoshop is nice but is like 700 dollars for the newest version...the cheapest way to go is gimp...
    he uses photoshop like i do XD saw your message on his shop :p i like to look at other shops besides mine sometimes cuaz i love art so much ;) nice to meet you...normally i don't accept random friend request but you seem alright :)
    Uh, I'm sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, that happened to me a lot of times.

Well, take your time. I'm going to sleep now since is very late here in Italy. See you soon! :)
    It doesn't really matter to me. Maybe a male so I can decide later which evolution he should have.
    Oh, I have every single DS version, so you don't have to worry about compatibilities. Currently I'm playing Black 2, but I'm arranging a team for a Challenge Run in Pokemon White 2.
    How generous. :)

Well, if you're so willing to waste time for me (XD)... I'd like a shiny member of the Ralts family. I like their azure heads. ^^
    no problem ill let u know if i come across any of the other pokemon your looking for to complete ur dex n the shinx is awsome thanks alot
    Hello from me and Pinkie Pie^-^ We both sent you friend requests thank you for saying hi to us ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…