• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, I shall patiently await this time then. Until this time, however, I'll need to get acquainted with the rest of my growing friends list.
    Ah, I see. Well I'm always available to chat about anything you'd like. So don't forget about this ol' jester-avatared-user who up and asked you for a friend request out of the blue. ;]
    yeah i know him, he often talks with a middleage like accent like frog from chrono trigger did.
    i prefer to use my friend list for people i often see but for once i'll make an exception since it's you.

(btw short messages like you just send me can be send by the use of the visitor messages, it's way more easy)
    he he, what do i hear ted you have diaper duty again?
    you leave the trashcan empty this time okay, don't forget that you are the example for all those poor kids.

anyway, i'll see what i can do for dimentio, i'll be there in a sec^^
    It's fhqwhgads, actually. And thank you for your words...can I get a friend acceptance now (Kidding, don't worry!)? I'll tell fhq what you said later today, when he comes online.

Though if I may ask (Not to be persistent), would you care to engage in conversation at least? Though it may seem as if we're just here to get the most friends fastest, I would also like to get to know more of the forum members here.
    ----------
    right, you are probably bored so you send friend request to other members at will, i really hope you and whatshisname are finished soon it's very annoying.
    ----------
    Yeah, I'm sure it's killing you inside. Your life is just so affected by two people interacting with you once.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…