• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ginji
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i was get these flawless shiny male pokes, totodile, sneasel, accelgor, eevee, elekid, omanyte, and venipede, n u were getting Eevee Timid lv.1 Male
    Feebas Bold lv.1 Female
    Breloom(DW) EV Trained Jollylv.100(Male) (nicknamed mushemoo)
    Shroomish Adamant lv.1(DreamWorld male)
    Cloyster Jolly lv.100 Male EV Trained
    togepi timid lv.1 male
    are trade talks start on page 117 on ur trade shop
    Hey since we're actually on atthe same time you wanna trade? Im out smoking a cigarette right now but should b able to trade in ten minutes or so
    Sorry we keep missing eachother. Different schedules I guess, but I'll be home all day today and check for ya regularly so we can complete thus trade
    I'll be home for the next two and a half hours, then I'll be at work until about 11 or so. If you can trade then that's cool. I'll message you when I'm off work
    there's actually a problem with the metagross i have. i can send you the often dozes off one it that ones place. it's flawless as well. which fc do i use? want me to pm you my email for the pics? this one says pokemon event also. don't know why but it is legit since it came from the ot or do you want something instead of metagross?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…