• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You misunderstood, I meant apologize to hime through either a Visitor Message or a Private Message. Having regular covsersations on posts is annoying & prohibited to most forum users
    Don't worry about it. Just delete your other two posts "I don't know how to delete" & "What the heck" & ignore whatever MyNameIsMark says. It also wouldn't hurt to apologize to him too
    Saw you were having trouble deleting your posts. To delete your posts:
    - find the post
    - click "Edit Post" (at the bottom of your post)
    - click "Delete" (underneath the text box, and next to "Save", "Go Advanced" and "Cancel")
    - click on the circle next to "Delete Message"
    - fill in the reason for deleting the post in the small text box
    - click "Delete Post" (bottom right-hand corner)
    ----------
    I don't know how to delete
    ----------
    Click edit post, & on the right side of "go advanced" there's a button that says "delete." Next, click the little circle next to "delete message" until it looks blue with a black dot in the center & click the rectangular button that says "delete post"

Also, if someone starts insulting you, don't respond back or else you'll start a flaming battle
    I'm finally in an area with a good Wifi connection, so we can battle without any problems. Do you accept my challenge?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…