• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Read your sig.
    ----------
    Not sure what the Blue Lantern Corps has to do with this, woot.
    You could always create your own box art and slip it in to the eventual disc case.
    It would be unfair to not allow smash 4 discussion when we actually start having infromatiin, especially since Serebii is going to cover it like he did with brawl. Yes, people will probably screw it up in which case it will be locked until we have new information to discuss.
    He and I still keep in touch, though we're not the same as we used to be. To be honest, none of the group who "defected" (Electivirus, Noobers, AerialAce!, me and fhqwhgads mainly) is the same as we used to be. We're a bit splintered and to be honest I feel a bit outcast by them since I'm so busy and a few other choice scenarios unfolded, but we're still alive and kicking.

Definitely getting New Leaf. I'm so excited I can't can't can'y wait! I've been starving myself from some AC for months to years now at this point in wait. We definitely gotta get something like that rolling for New Leaf. :D
    That's good to hear, mostly. When I looked through my friends list some of the people who've left upset me a bit. Good times, y'know? But at least there's a lot still here and a lot unchanged. I sent out a message to most of the well-known friends hoping to reach out but only got a response from you so far. Herp derp. x)

I've been good as well. Eternally busy with schoolwork, although my spring break is this coming week, so hooray. Same ol' same ol' as far as most things go. School, games if ever I find free time, rinse repeat. I've got some side activities I'm working on which I hope will also be pretty neato though. And hopefully my stay on SPPf this time will be something instead of this time last year when I came back and then fell off the face of the earth again.
    If they only play half the season, maybe.

Don't be writing checks your team hasn't shown any ability to cash, chief.
    ----------
    How about waiting for a Cubs World Series?
    ----------
    There may eventually come a day when you, as a Pittsburgh Pirates fan, are able to make this joke.

This day, woot - it is not that day.
    ----------
    Is "Go K.K. Rider!!" still in the game? If not, I'm not buying it.
    ----------
    Really, chum?
    ----------
    You know, we need a thread listing our NIDs. If only there was a subforum for that type of thing.
    ----------
    I've contacted one of the mods asking for permission to do this. Stay tuned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…