• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, so for the Advanceshipping Day Contest, for the fanart catagory, is it alright to post a picture that you edited? (For example, you have an Advanceshippy image and then you go on a Photo-Editing site and add stuff like text and decorations)
    Yeah, I can understand that.. I would probably be the same

For me I have the same problem with alot of anime in general.... I think in my case there just hasn't been many to spark my interest, I dunno about you
    You're just jealous, admit it, you are. No, wait, you don't have to admit it. Because I already know.

You should visit my profile more!
    Yeah, 'cause I'm POP-U-LAR LIKE DAT HOMIE, WUDDUP WIT YOU?

Oh yah, you're getting your fair share of global warming, brutha... AND THEN SOME!
    ANd, lol, in the south they had like 2 inches of snow, and everyone got a snow day :p So you ain't got nu'in' on them yo! And yah, I'm in the ZOOONNNEEE. My Ghetto-speak has evolved, my white friend is teaching me :D Cuz, yeah, it's very hard to find White Ghetto people :'<

edit: LOL WAIT, THAT MAKES IT SOUND LIKE I HAVE NO WHITE FRIENDS XD; Most of the people I am friends with are white yo!
    And yes, I live in the Great Minnesota. Cuz I'm ghetto like dat :p

This vm is too long for its own good XD;
    LOL, thanks for taking one example! THAT HAPPENED AFTER I ASKED THE QUESTION YO

Anyways,NOMINATE you knowNOMINATE how much INOMINATE love foodNOMINATE <3
    YAYAYAYAYAYAY! I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK <3 OH DELL, HOW I MISSED YOU

I disappeared? When? Where? On MSN? You're never online these days!
    It was called The Whipping Man, takes place just after the civil war, and before Lincoln's death. Was really awesome <3
    Where have I been? :O
    Why are you so mean ._.
    Understand me, I have University and my life to take care of, it's really on top of my to do list...but I guess I do owe you that much as a review...I'll get to it where I left it, in a near future ^^
    LOL, nah..

Hope everything's been going well, I know I haven't been here in a while, but things look to be good. Sometimes the site takes a while to load, or not at all, does that happen to you?

Anyways, if you've been following the anime, anything interesting to note? I haven't followed it in ages..

In any case, nice to know you're still active :)
    ahhhh, I watched like the best play ever yesterday! :D Granted, I've only ever watched three plays so far, including yesterday's, and all three of those times was because of/for school :p
    Still, it was awesome!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…