• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh that's not good.

Yay for nature!!! But people make factories and labs and we are part of nature...does that mean that nature creates science to destroy nature?

Oh really? That's scary...

Yup, and that is to do my best in everything. Also to exercise more and eat less junk food. Need to take care of my body better. ^^
    Oh, is it really bad?

That would be scary. Also, wouldn't science win then? Because it can destroy anything? Unless it's a natural disaster stuff, which could then wipe out everything...
    LOL, you can avoid it! Maybe...xD

Wait, the university kicked you out? Or, did you decide to go to a community college? I didn't think colleges would kick people out unless they were flunking everything...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Do you have your new year's resolution???
    There's a town called Mobile? You have a warm home.

Combine sci-fi and dragons? You can definitely do that. A time traveling story, or dimension traveling where you go to a different world that has dragons....or something...
    That's true. But it'll be a lot more interesting and full of adventure if there were though.

Is it weird that I want to return to school? Because I am extremely bored, and majority of my "friends" here are not truly "friends" like the ones I made back at the university. I still enjoy hanging out with them once in a while, but they are not very good friends. Does that make sense?
    Aww sad. We got too much snow, so now I can't drive anywhere, and if so I'll get stuck, or slide all over the road...not safe...I didn't hear about a tornado anywhere. I only know that for two years in a row there was a tornado in Montana on Father's day, both times...

I like some sic-fi, but not a whole lot. I guess it has to be a certain type of sic-fi, if there is...I like fantasy because I like magic. And elves, and dragons, and fairies, and other mystical creatures. If they were real, this world would be done. Scary. o_O
    Hahaha, Articuno catch a cold? Odd. It started snowing today, there will be snow on the ground for Christmas here. Kind of scary to drive in though, because the roads are really icy, and you can't really see all that well in front of you.

Really? I've been watching and reading them while I was growing up. I love anything involving wizards, and elves, and all those awesome fantasy people. The movies are very long, and the books are really hard to get started with, but once you are done with either the first or second chapter, it gets a lot better. And the movies still left out a lot from the books, and the books are small. If you've seen and read Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings books are a lot smaller, but has a lot more information, and the movies left out A LOT. But then Harry Potter is a lot bigger, and the movies cover pretty much the majority of the books. It's weird.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aw, lucky! I love snow!! If it is a blizzard, then you better catch whatever Pokemon who cast that attack!

Sweet, what games? I can't play games on my laptop...That's cool! Drawing isn't all that difficult. You can draw a squiggly line, and then let your imagination take you from there! (or something. Doodling is drawing xD). I bought three books to read over break, and I am very excited!!!
    LOL! I told you!!! But it was very embarrassing. I don't understand how people can do it with so much confidence, at all...

Oh cool!!! Congrats!!! I don't think there will be snow on the ground for Christmas. So, it won't feel like the holidays at all. Maybe New Years, but definitely not Christmas...if so, then it'll be a "surprise! The sky decided to snow on Christmas morning!" thing (highly unlikely).

What do you do for an entire month and a half? I need a bigger variety of activities to do, other than reading, drawing, and studying.
    Oh cool! Hahaha, I don't know how I did on my final exams either. The professors lie when they say the grades will be posted in the next couple days. The last time I checked, couple means two! So, past the next "two" days, I still can't see what my grades are! Grr!!! The month of relaxation is nice too. I am going to be studying what I can to further help me in my future. Also, more reading for fun. xD

Hahaha, just to warn you, it is sorta girly...ish...
    I confessed to a graduate student, who also happens to be my professor, that I have a giant crush on him......yup...!(>///<)! For every person who has ever confessed to someone in person, are all my hero, for that takes so much guts to do!
    Hahahaha, I'm sure it is easy to figure out. Just go around putting your ear up to the doors.

Oh cool! How did that go? I finished all my finals today! So happy! Now, it is winter break!!!!

So, I did THE most embarrassing thing in my entire life yesterday. It is a really girly thing, but so embarrassing.
    Hahaha, that's a bad combination.

Aww, I'm sorry. That must have sucked. Totally understandable if you go out and murdered someone. (just hope you won't)

That's so early!!!! My earliest is at 8 in the morning tomorrow, and then my next one is Thursday in the afternoon. I have an online one I can do all week, so I'm going to study for that with my friend first, then take it later. I'm sort of nervous, but since I have been taking quizzes every single day of this semester for my Japanese class, my nerves for tests are not as bad as before...Good luck on your exams!!!!
    LOL!

That's so true!

Lucky! The food here is better then high school's, but I still miss homemade food. Can't wait to go home after finals! My finals are this week, when's yours?
    Getting high off torch fuel? That's...not smart...

Hahahaa, and tired person is not someone you mess with.

But you are a guy, and guys can eat more then girls without worrying about it. You've been eating a lot of pizza? I've been eating spinach and peas, and a lot of fruit...some meat, but the school meat sucks. It's like rubber (still, like high school), and really dry. It is nasty.
    I have all badges beat game working 2 get all unova pokemon. still alot 2 do since u get shiny shart. if u catch all pokemon national pokedex. I also cant wait for mystery dungeon game next year 2. U hear theres giving next hint for gen 6?
    Really? But those are classics! Really bad acting, so it's funny...glad you liked Casablanca though. That's a really good movie.

LOL!!! Most likely. I hope people stop drinking that though, because they will die...are they trying to commit suicide, or just drinking it to be funny?

Well, that's rude. He is disturbing the peace...can he get arrested for that? If so, that'll suck.

Hahaha, nope. It all in tummy. I didn't gain anything though, and my parents said I looked small...what? I eat fine meals at college! (small meals, but still...)
    Same here! Two years ago, it was freezing! Then last year there was hardly any snow! It was horrible!

Ooooh, Casablanca was a good movie! That was my class's very first movie that we analyzed together. I love black and white movies!

LOL. If so, then that is probably what makes people spontaneously combust! Hahahaa, agreed.

That's cool! I have to leave on Saturday because my brother has rehearsals all day Sunday. Hahaha, I agree with you on that! If there is small bits of rap in music, I'm fine with it. But if it is complete rap, I absolutely hate it. My dad says it's "jazz on crack", but I can't even compare it to jazz, because jazz is amazing. Rap is just trash. Sorry, I have a huge opinion on this, because I'm into classical, jazz, pop, rock, and other genres of music, that I play on the piano and sing. But rap is not something that can be played on an instrument. Therefore it is not music for me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! The turkeys tell us to, so make sure to gobble gobble those turkeys!!!! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…