• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anime in general seems to be sucking at the moment, so I couldn't agree with you more. I've mostly been watching older series recently, so you could say I'm out of the loop when it comes to that.
    LOL @ the comic, now that made my day! I had completely forgotten that cliffhanger thingy. XD
    *Sigh* but yeah, I miss them flaming debates.. so pointless you couldn´t help loving it. xp
    But what has happened to your Ship Happens-website? I really liked it. :´C
    Yeah, it's always pretty slow, but I think it's improved lately.

As for the anime, no, I really don't think much of the DP series to be perfectly honest, so I wouldn't be the best person to ask. I keep tabs on major events like movies and so forth, but aside from that I don't make it a priority to check.
    Nice to see you around, too. I remember I was always harassing you and
    asking stupid questions about the ongoing events of the series, because I hadn´t seen most of the new episodes back then, lol. ^^
    Hey, would you like to join a gaming forum?
    http://finalsmash.com/index.php
    There's forums for all different kinds of systems.
    Microsoft (Halo, Gears of War, CoD4), Sony (Little Big Planet), Nintendo (Pokemon, Mariokart,SSBB)
    It's a small and growing forum, so if you decide to join up, have fun.
    Oh and remember to put "Postman" as your referral.
    If you decide to not join, I understand
    Hi, STJ! How are you?

The discussion in our advanceshipping thread is giving me much mixed feelings. Like you I don't really see the need of starting a new thread, but imo it wouldn't be that bad either. If this happens I think we as intelligent regulars must stand together imo and make sure we get a reliable manager. I hope you, Gazmof or Uzamaki is/are up to it, if not I could take that responability. I don't have much of a good feeling with a new thread, I just feel it would just be filled with spam aswell, while it might dissapoint some of the better posters.

I hope I'll hear from ya ^^
    (Ps. I've also sended this to Gazmof/Uzamaki)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…