• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your request has been made, please pick up your fragmentaton banner at flower paradise graphics...thanks for choosing my shop...
    okay just hold on to it okay please ^_^ my shop is closed right now...you can post that with your order when my shop is open...i denied it since all the images were not there...you and shaymain had a fight there for the last spot XD I should open up by tommorow...
    your request has been made, please pick your userbar at flower paradise graphcis...thanks for choosing my shop also ill help you put it in your sig when i get back from work...
    How do you change your avatar. Oh and will anyone trade a Flygon above level 45 for either a drapion lv. 51 or for a electevire lv.52?
    hey just letting you know better delete two posts after yours post you may get infracted as i can see ram alerted you...
    hey sweetie im a shop owner as well i would delete that post cuaz sworns is closed right now, you need to wait until he open again to request just letting you know ;) he will skip right over it if he sees you posted when he is closed...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…