• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah man!! I could just highfive you for your latest post on the pearl thread :)... exactly my thoughts... I mean,.. if they gave dawn a second region... we would have to witness a sad ending to pearl... Its better to give ur glorious ship an amazing finish by making it canon by the end of sinnoh :)
    Greetings once more. It's been a while since we last talked, but it would seem that political currents in my country are starting to pick up speed. How are you?
    I love it too.
    I've asked my friend to get the calendar for me =)

Once I get it, I will post up the big scan of it.
    Aha. Thank you for your compliment about my writing style, and I trust that you will be intrigued to see how Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship progresses. If it helps, in consideration of these two kids' best attributes, I've come to see Pearlshipping as a substantively powerful mechanism for adding Pokémon into my greater interest in 21st century international politics. I would opine that Ash and Dawn's confidence in promoting freedom, friendship, and peace between themselves and Pokémon holds vitally important lessons for us in the real world, especially in countering threats from the likes of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and North Korean Dear Leader Kim Jong-Il. May I ask what you've heard regarding those two tyrants?
    Good morning once more. I've been rather surprised by Kotone's impact on Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship so far, but things are rather quiet in my corner of the world for now. How are you?
    Good morning from my corner of the world, and you posed an interesting question. I joined Serebii only last summer, but my overall interest in Pearlshipping results from... a chain of events that began eight years ago, which you could consider a series of interactions between my interest in Pokémon and some greater interests I hold in the real world. In fact, one component of these interests I'm preparing to observe at this moment. Would you like me to describe this chain of events and interests in the coming days and weeks?
    Greetings. I've seen you in the Pearlshipping thread in recent days, so I believe that this is my first opportunity to converse with you. Are you doing well?
    Yeah, I know what you mean; There wasn't much to stick around for after she left the show. Do you have a copy of your submission online? If so, I'd like to see it, if that isn't too much to ask.
    Do you still make fanart? I remember you used to way back when, but I've been gone for a while, so I wouldn't know...
    Haha.. yep, can't help yourself.. I don't think it'll ever be like that again (nor sure whether that is a good or bad XD)

Here's what happened. The site which held it (Freespaces) just crashed or something, and I think all the websites that used to have it as their host (or whatever) died with it

Unfortunately, that happened after my computer had to be rebooted.. meaning that I had lost everything.. and since then I really hadn't had the time or the energy to try and re type everything.. So yeah.. unfortunate that

I probably should remove it from my sig, but I can't help but feel slightly sentimental XD
    Oh yes, I attempted to post a lot :D Back when the thread was in its heat and everyone posted within seconds of the previous posts. Those were the days~
    haha, it takes a lot to drive an ASer away :D But it's so cool that you're back - we need more veterans there imo XD
    It seems that an old advanceshipping regular has returned, good to see you =)

I don't know if you remember me at all, but I do remember you, especially from a fanart you've drawn. Something like, Ash is sleeping while May hiscoming very close to him?
    I realize that it's probably super weird to get a friend request from someone you probably don't know out of nowhere XD; But um, I remember you from the old AS thread back when I was a total n00b, and I asked if I could use the banner you now have in your signature to put in mine? Does that ring any bells? lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…