• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    are you excited for the holidays :)
    So the Winter Ball never really went off with only 4 applicants. Is that a usual thing?
    Ok then, just checking that you where still doing it and that my character wasn't in Wales for nothing. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time before I'm involved in your characters life, as Colby's Goddamn Nemetrix Drones keep barraging me with attacks. Just double-checking that the end goal is in sight. Ok, thanks bro
    Hey dude, I noticed that you haven't posted on the Ben 10 RP in a while. Have you quit? If you have, then can you let me know, as my character is slowly edging closer to Cardiff.
    Amen to that, brother. Anyways, just let me know when you're ready to take the plot to the next steop, but until then, I think I'll just tour Wales, helping out in mining accidents, working out local mysteries, and revealing aliens up and down the country. Happy Hunting!
    Also, I don't have to team up with you straight away, I can give you plenty of time. No doubt Mark will want to explore Wales, and help out wherever he can, plus, that would give me more time for my audience to accuiant themselves with my other 5 aliens which are currently accesible
    To be brutally honest, I only wanted to team up because A) I really liked your character, B) You are the closest hero to me, that could start a partnership with/maybe search for the secrets of all the strange phenomena, and C) because I'm quater welsh, and I love the idea of aliens in Wales (nopefully not too cliched). Sorry if I dented your pride, I only realised you where a moderator after I asked you, and I'm.only doing this because touko is too far away, and Digimon's sounds a little... Strange. (I do know what digimons is, or I think I do) Also, my post was quite a mouthful, and I didn't want to overwhelm anyone, so I used spoilers to break down my text, rather than make people take 20 mins to scroll to the bottom of the page, thanks to moi :)
    If I my ask, what do you have against the Wii U? Not trying to defend it or anything, jus curious.
    Hi, I have a question and I thought I'd ask staff rather than create a thread in the wrong section. Is there a thread about online Pokémon Gyms on the Forums?
    If not, can you tell me where abouts I can create a thread for it?
    Many thanks!
    WB signups still require approval, right?

EDIT: nevermind, just looked one of the last ones over.
    From Candlereaper:

"For the RP Ball, can we also Sign-Up as OCs from RPGs not on this Site?"

First time Winter-Ballin', so I wanted to make sure I had the right answer.
    I see. I have to learn that some day. lol
    And for the Snake Year, why not Serperior?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…