• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Deal with it".

Am I a trader? I don't even know which room I should entry to trade via Wifi Yeah, the top screen is important. There's stats, info, date. But if I'm not wrong you can actually swap your Screen for a new one. I don't know how it's done or where you can buy top screens alone, but I heard about that somewhere. The sound is just "awesome"? Have you heard Jinx's cry? It's the best evah

Yup.
    Add the new ones too. I don't know what the trade forums mods do. but I don't think there's so much support in that. So, let's see if now they'll start to browse Shops more often, o enforce that (forgotten) rule. If don't, it'll be something like the Blacklist. My 2 blacklisting cases ended up in nothing, mostly because of the mods, because I had support with other traders and I had sufficient proof.

The "Tetris" personification will add something "unwanted" when you play the games xD
    Doreamon anime? Isn't it a kids anime xD

Now we have more subjects than before. Yeah, it's cool talking about random and completely distinct things
    I think it'll be a little hard o open a Shop on Neo. See, there's a lot of them, with almost everything you want. Also they're really popular, which obscures the new ones. And what's up with your DS? Can't turn on anymore xD?

[the "Bolckhead" incident is another subject, so it deserves a line for itself] Yeah, I think it'll be something like that. So basically they'll not punish anyone.

Aoi Sekai is a odd anime xD I don't really know if it'll be funny or "serious". But I really like the idea of Videogame characters xD
    We just need to wait a few months where's Donkey Kong I want to see him

Yeah, we don't use that AS much. lol our conversation has so much things, it overloads the Serebii Forums xD
    its started and all so wierd getting paid for something i enjoy.i think ill slowly get back into this trading stuff just got to get everything together again
    my break starts soon :) and i got a part time job as a web dev in a shop so prettty good :) you set up another one else where??
    quick question if i use pokecheck to clone (using a flash so no ribbon gets added ) will that still count as "breaking the rules" ??
    I just created an account on Neoseeker. When I finish completely me White 2, I'll start a Shop in there. Oddly noone choose the name I got because it's soooo cool!!1!. But is there REALLY a way to ban someone who used AR? Apart from trade history (like if you traded a Pokémon x and that Pokémon x is still being offered) I don't think there'll be much ways to PROVE it.

Oh great, I'll have to wait half a year to trade 'em. Also they're files so.... I think I need to clone :/

25 eps for now, I don't think the series will finish at 25. lol Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de only has 1 epi xD

Oh, great. So you basically don't exist, because there's nothing in there. So do I
    I already traded it.
    But it cost me some Pokemons, if I knew that there was a event in the V&D, then I was go there, and got them for free...
    Damn, if I knew that then I went to the V&D...
    I don't got my Zekrom and Reshiram from the V&D, but traded it.
    If I knew this earlier, then I was in the V&D that day. DX
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…