• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Cody, here is the second bar:

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq2.png
    Okay so here is the link to the Nuzlocke comics. http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=1
    It is the best comic I have ever read. Give it a try.
    Also I got sick Friday, and I'm coughing up blood, which means I won't be making first post this weekend. Probably not till March, because I'm gone on a college visit every weekend until then except for Petit Jean. My guild userbar is in my sig, I've got Gann's in the making, and I'll do yours next.
    Cody, if you're going to be one of the leaders for the guild, you gotta pick a division quick, or I might give away the one you want. What I've got left is all 17 types excluding Normal (no leader), Psychic (already assigned), Dark (I am partial leader), and Ghost (already assigned.) Get in touch as soon as you can.
    Okay, so thinking about starting a guild. If you want, you could be the co-leader. How does that sound?
    Hey Cody, what's up? This is Michael. If you want to personalize your account, the first thing you need to do is pick a profile pic. First, click on "Settings" in the top right toolbar. Then, on the left, click "Edit Profile Picture." It will prompt you for a URL, or to upload one from your computer. If you have the URL, simply copy and paste it into the box and click "Save Settings." If you have it saved on your computer, click "Browse," then find it and double-click it, then click "Save Settings." To get an avatar, click "Settings," then click "Edit Avatar." The drop-down box has the different categories. You can pick one you like. Then go through the pages (there's like 80 of them) until you find one you like. Fill in the bubble, then click "Save Settings." If you have any questions, shoot me a VM (visitor message, everybody can see this) or a PM (private message, only you and I can see those). After you've added me as a friend, just click on my avatar (a Bisharp, so you know what that looks like now). That'll direct you to my page. Just click on my "Visitor Messages" tab and start typing in the box, then click "Post Message" to send me a VM. To send a PM, look under my profile picture and click "Send Private Message." It works almost exactly like e-mail. Click "Send Message" to send it to me. When I get around to it I'll teach you BB code so you can do things like quote, bold, italics, and stuff like that. So basically come on here whenever you need to get in touch. If you want to see whether you have any messages, just click "Notifications" on your user panel in the top right. It'll tell you if you have PMs, VMs, and such.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…