• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• omg tdawg :D welcome back i haven't seen on the fourms in ages ;) how you been...i finally learned rnging for 4th gen along time ago and now i work at a trade shop for rng request services and have my own guild still and my own art shop :)
    Been going good, trying to cope with real life sucks, but oh well, what can you do. I've been RNGing like crazy and RNGed all of the pokemon except for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys :p Kinda ran out of things to do though, so now I'm just pasing time until Law School starts lol
    Thanks :). It's a lot of work, but I'm really trying to complete my collection of things I want. QuoteMaster is really great too.

I'm getting trolled by Timer0...I always get trolled.

Yeah you should visit more often. I'm sure EK and the others would like to see ya too.
    nice! Im currently takng the hardest semester ive ever had so i can take university level classes next year while im in grade 12. have a part time job so yea.
    Hey you came online and didn't say hi v.v ?

You should come back and chat or go to Danger Inc's PO Channel. I'm usually there.
    RNG Update TDAWG:
    1. Flawless Timid Tornadus
    2. Shiny Female Jolly 31/31/31/26/31/31 Swablu (First Egg Ever)
    3. A whole lot of stationary legendaries
    4. A few flawless events
    TDAWG! Saying hi if you ever get this. I'm still working on RNG-ing eggs...right now the RNG reporter hates me tho...it won't give me any victini seeds.
    Yay :) im so excited to see u commign back too bad TSS is gone and everyone is in diff clans now im in cg most r in TEG :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…