• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• JUDGE GUY THING- "this pokemon's potential is above average overall. that's my determination, and it's final. Incidentally, i would say the best potential lies in it's defense stat. It can't be better in that regard. That's how i judged it."
    IVS OF VICTINI
    HP 23 - 23
    Attack 15 - 16
    Defense 16 - 16
    Spec. Attack 4 - 4
    Spec. Defense 12 - 12
    Speed 0 - 0
    this is a bad victini o_o

STAMP BULBASUAR
    HARDY
    HP 45 11 - 12 10 - 31
    Attack 2 - 31
    Defense 2 - 31
    Spec. Attack 0 - 31
    Spec. Defense 0 - 31
    Speed 10 - 31
    I got my 15 Birthday Pikachu for free. Someone at an old Wizards league was giving them away.

And Base Set pre-release Raichu is tied (with the Japanese Illustrator card) for being the most expensive Pokemon cards. The only pre-release Raichu that were actually sold (and not kept) went for over $8,000 each.
    smeargle i'm getting a victini from pokemon plus soon ( the toukou one) do you want me to get you one? i'll let you know when i obtain it.
    English Birthday Pikachu is beginning to get hard to find lately. It used to be very easy. I still have about 15 of them in a box somewhere. Lately they've been selling for about $12.
    I think the rollercoaster was just for Japan. They had an actual Pokemon theme park there for a while. They also gave away a promo card every time you went on a ride. Like this one for going on their train ride or this one for going on their rollercoaster.
    It was given out at Pokemon Center (or was it called Nintendo World at that time?) in New York when Pokemon XD was released.
    Those are both real cards, but they're jumbo cards (6 inches by 8 inches). The second one is called Captain Pikachu.
    You won't XD.

Besides if you fail, you can still take the test again. It is not easy to pass in first try.
    OH YEAH I FINISHED STARCRAFT 2 WINGS OF LIBERTY!

When I see you online I shall vm you then. Now is snooze because whew I played for 4 hours...
    Yeah sorry about that. I train till level 50 so I can train lots of Pokemon this way.

I shall vm you when I am ready! Now is sleeping time for me. Night!
    Some Pokemon are uber depending on their stats and abilities. Moves are secondary.

But since my Pokemon are strictly Level 50 for most of them, I can't battle you unless with rules involves because I only do lv50 doubles.
    Tsk Tsk. I don't go for overpowering moves all the time. I take your overpowering move and use it as my advantage. That is what I always do!

You shall see when I can battle you! But that team where Charizard is in is not complete.
    Hmm are you going for Sunny Day?

LOl yeah it looks overkill but not like mine! I am using a different tactic that people don't even think about it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…