• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
OnceUponATime

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought she was gonna be the professor in BW2 and I was a bit sad when it was confirmed Juniper still was because she's kinda... generic? lol But I plan on having Juniper replaced by Bianca in my fic because she goes back on a journey to kill her brother, who's name is Lance *hint *hint :3
    I said Funnel XD So Fennel is going to be a main character... hmm... makes me wanna reconsider trashing her until the Dreamworld arc in mine :)
    I truly do hate that girl... XD But since it was the Disaster trio it was bound to happen lol Is Funnel gonna be a main character now?
    XD Yeah I know, but apparently my friends and me sound like character from various anime's when we talk (or so says my teachers) so I thought it would be a good idea :3 Oh yeah, and is Veronica connected to that whole Kami trio thing? (you dont have to tell me)
    Like where me and some other friends of mine read the chapters and people can hear us read instead of having to it themselves :)
    I was thinking of doing a read along thing on Youtube so more people could learn about my fic, that sound cool? :3
    Tell me about it :/ I'm thinking about the stuff thats suppose to happen after the 3rd Saga, and the 6th gen hasnt even been announced yet XD Are you gonna make a fic for the 6th gen too?
    Your ending it so soon?! XD I plan on making new sagas until Pokemon end :3 Or when I get tired of making them >_>
    No White Treehollow?! XD I'm planning on using him as one of the "allies" of the Government who people hold in high regard because he caught two of the last living Latios and Latias who were almost on the brink of extinction :3 Look at me, I'm writing while having a conversation lol
    Its not that big considering all 70+ people I want to introduce in my fic in the sequel XD I'm gonn have the Government/Military, Underworld criminals, new cast members, ect.
    My advice would be to think straight and write what you think and feel lol If that makes any sort of since... :3 I want my sequel to spawn off the fic into a sort of "series" with new protagonist joining their "team" XD
    Am I the first one to notice you have Mars and Saturn in a relationship?

Where have I seen that before? I can't remember... Did you get it from somewhere?
    XD Anything that involves those three Kami's will backfire (look at Team Rocket's two plots) lol I was gonna have a special chapter with them but I lost interest after seeing their anime debut :/
    The least interesting legendaries are important?! XDD I've realized that I've been having less and less Pokemon focus so I'm trying to add in as much as possible :3
    I wonder what will happen in the sequel to turn this all around XD I'm writing a chapter that will make my fic seem more original lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…