• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I aksed him myself .. is that thread still open yet?

I strongly encourage you to consider the idea to join the SID in near future .. LoooooLz
    Alright Sir,
    May I know what Pokemon would u like in return for them?
    Also, mind e-mailing them along with your DW INTL Gothy too as well? ...
    Didn't really notice social classes on Internet. Maybe we should stay here then.

With a 3rd gen remake, 6th gen games are a must-buy, especially on 3DS. We're a Pokémon Forum? lol I just browse the animes and sometimes the Games section, non pokémon related xD

I though the shot was at me because I said I should be a mod then you said Dewey would be instead lol. You can ban who use AR, but beware to not kill the trading section (even more). Sure, he covers the sarcastic part, but not the "activity" one

I think I forgot all those parts lol. Well, since we have to wait to see when/how characters will behave over the anime, I'll start to search to more animations to watch during the summer/winter break. I think I'll try Sket Dance (seems it's similar to Gintama) and SAO, since everyone's watching lol

Oh, I just got the "banning people at Trade Forum" if you become a mod. You'll start to ban a lot of people because you'll ban them for siggies and Avies, like you do in "you are banned thread
    lol if you want to think like that ok then

Coughcough2ndhand3DScough then xD

*Dies* lol Why it would be worse? You're pretty active and everyone like sarcastic mods

At first I didn't see Sonic as obvious. The main Sonic's power is speed, and it's not really shown (I could be wrong, it was like 1 month I watched). Samus is more recognizable, looking at the character chart.

lol the Miscelaneous Forum don't know us, how can we win an award xD
    Be a cool kid too like me

Instead of a DS (I don't think there's NEW DS Lites out there), you can buy a 3DS. Like you can play Pokémon games and wait for the 6th Gen. lol thanks for remember me of that theme xD Listen to it too like me right now here lol

I think I could be a mod. I'll ban everyone who don't trade with me. Like give me that SSG Manaphy (or whatever the name of the event is, I don't remember xD) or I'll ban you

When I first saw the Sega characters, I was like who the hell they are (except Sonic, for obvious reasons)

Half of the VMs we send has the [s/] thing. Oddly they're random things xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…