• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just in case you missed my reply to you on the DW thread, I'll put it here

----------
    Turned out to have a Calm nature. I really hate it when I get a DW Pokemon that has a good move and a good ability (Speed Boost in Carvanha's case), but a bad nature.
    ----------
    ....you can soft reset for the Nature.....just save before entering the Entralink :)

----------
    I haven't failed it yet, but I still really hate it, especially when I end up getting stuck with an ice cream flavour with both a ease-of-scooping and stickiness of 1.
    ----------
    Always use Lum/Leppa/Micle. From all of the berries already released, those three are the best berries for the Ice Cream Scoop minigame, based on their stickiness/ease-of-scooping ratio.

----------
    Another thing I'm really hating now is that when I get a Pokemon to level up from the Dream World, it doesn't learn the attack it would learn at the new level. For example, today my Yamask leveled up when I woke him up. He reached level 25, the level at which he was supposed to learn Ominous Wind... but he didn't learn it. So now I'll have to wait until two badges and one electrically-charged cave later to access Mistralton City and teach him Ominous Wind. Of course, I probably won't anyway since he already has Night Shade and the Will-O-Wisp/Hex combo that I love, but still...
    ----------
    .....in B2/W2, the move relearner is in PWT, not in Mistralton anymore ;)
    Well, Jess is leaving and Milly could be seen as Kess's evil counterpart. I was thinking that Zuri's counterpart would be the Ophelia
    Hey Kiruria, how are you? What do you think of the Echo folk having evil counterparts?
    Hey Kiruria, how are ya? Well, Enlightenment may die so I will wait until a better time for it. Also, you can update Echo since War is taking FARever for it. XD
    Hey yeah I should. I will be updating Echo of Time and then Enlightenment. Looks the old crowd is starting to reunite... I imagine it will be an outwsde force revealing his affections for her once more like in that Persona RPG XD
    I'm feeling a bit sad and tired. I will try my best to keep Enlighenment going all righty? You updating Echo of Time soon?
    Hi Kiri, are you going to update Awakening with Zuri soon? I was planning on them meeting up at the festival. What do you think?
    Hello Kiri! (What I accidently read your name as by mistake just now)

The rpg has gotten so slow compared to when it started. It made me think of making my own RPG to cure my boredom but I'm never any good with that.
    Hey, how are you doing? Sorry for the lack of updates from the others. You think you can try and talk to the others. I also miss you on Skype
    Yeah so will I. I fiugre you will update the Clockwork RPG on the weekend. How is everything going with you? How's the job? How's the classes?
    Hey Kiri, how are you? I am excited for the new Echo of Time and the Clockwork RPG, YEAH!
    Well, Diego and Zuri already knew one another before meeting Seya, if only for a bit as Diego kinda refers to her as an old flame. Yeah, glad you are doing well and bummer about the business man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…