• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pretty well. I'm almost collegebound. I hope everything has been treating you well on your end.
    Ah, dangit. I thought Espeon was supposed to be mine... It learns dig!?
    Yup, I beat elesa now though. All I needed was to level up my pokemon a little, and my sandlash took care of those horseradishes. How exactly do you import your pokemon? Do you have two DS's?
    Heya! Look who finally made it?
    Doing swell, and thriving on new black and white, but I'm stuck as usual on Elesa. I never could figure out why she always beats me. Must be that volt switch. And that being a water pokemon fanatic probably doesn't help...
    Other than that, not much has happened. Except for today I went to my first real haunted house. It's only about half as bad as they make it sound, except for those lights that make me feel terrible... Strobe lights, yeah.
    How are things going for you?
    :)

You should set an avatar picture for yourself! You can do it by clicking "Settings" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Then in the column of options on the left-hand side, click "Edit Avatar", the third option down under "My Settings". Then just choose whichever picture you want. If you already knew how to do this, please don't take it the wrong way, I'm just trying to be helpful.
    Yes, sorry for being a pain in the butt at times, but yes, towards more Fiction! Also, I think you'd like the shipping forums, they have a Pokeshipping thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…