• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ---
    May-I have brought the sacrifice to the Rivals Alliance! Now fulfill your promise and burn me alive at the stake :)
    Trip-We didnt think you were serious... Just how messed up are you?
    May-My dad killed my real mother in a fire in Johto and thats why we had to move to Hoenn, its okay because I was gonna the same to her anyway :)
    Virgil-As long as we have a sacrifice we should be able to revive the great Hero of Unova
    Bianca-And when we do that! We can trolololol over the next league like the bastards we are!
    Kotesu-I dont even know where I am right now but it smells like urine in here so I like it!
    Bianca-What I he said!
    Trip-Alright, who all agrees that it smells like straight up piss in here?
    All-I!
    Trip-Alright, someone get a Roserade and freshen it up in here
    Virgil- Now that we have James, a member of the OS cast as well as Gary and Ken Sugimori we can go on with the plan!
    Morrison-So should I continue the plan on murdering the BW cast members
    Trip-Yes, and bring back an ear so we can make sure the job was done
    May-And so I can burn them :)
    James-Someone help me...
    Max-When did Paul get here? And why are we still running toward May when I saw her 5 minuets ago?
    Misty-Because you morons have been running in place for that long, thats why
    Dawn-Its about time we handle May! Go! Mamoswine!v Squash that ****!
    Paul-... May and James arent even there...
    Dawn-The hell did they go that fast?!
    Max-The only other good place to eat a person...
    Iris-China?
    Max-No, the Pokemon Center
    Paul-Do you all do this alot?
    Iris-Yes -__-
    u have no idea >< I felt like a idiot haha I go in sit down where I thouht I need to sit and a guy tells me im in his set I look up and realize im in the wrong class
    Dawn-Its just too bad that she had to die so young...
    Ash-That **** was ancient! Its about time she died anyway, she never hung out with us at the after parties anyway!
    Max-I think I can see May and James! Or is that some other nutcase and burning gay guy?
    Dawn-You see Zoey burning Harley?
    Max-I thought Zoey was just a sincere lesbian, why you gotta call her crazy?
    Ash-Yeah Dawn, are you being homophobic?
    Dawn-No! She just never called me back after we spent the night together after the Grand Festival
    Ash-Come to think of it, Paul never called me back either! I gave my V8-card to him
    Cilan-I'm gonna assume that you mean your 8th virginity and wonder where the others went...
    Ash-Gary>Misty>Brock>Richie>Casey (I think)>half of one to Harrison>May>I'm pretty sure Max has done something to me in my sleep>Dawn>Paul>and #9 is Cilan
    Iris-So I'm the only one who hasnt "gotten" with you?
    Ash-We can change that...
    Iris-Eh, no.
    Ash: Well May's trying to kill James so she didnt deserve to see that awesome fire that my Emboar made!
    Max:Ash, are you wearing a new cologne?
    Ash:No... I'm wearing my own brand "Ketchum'e"
    Max-Then whats that smell of sexual deviancy coming from?
    Cilan-Oh sorry I forgot to shower after last night-
    Max-No, its... James!
    Dawn-Oh yeah, guys... Jesse is probably dead now...
    Iris-No one cared then and we sure as hell dont care now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…