• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can tell I'll be on here all day :p
    Welp, I'm playing pokemon black just to hear some battle music, oh weird me.
    (I'm playing as I am on here)
    In general. I hate SoKai with a passion (not really...), and I think Naminé and Roxas is better than Xion and Roxas. I sorta support AquaVen. I hate XigbarVentus shippers. Yeah, well, obviously, Roxas and Ventus are going to look alike. But yeah, a lot of them look similar. And is it just me, or would it be awesome to be able to create your own Keyblade in KH3?
    Sorry this is so late, Ansem! I replied to you in the thread though. XD

Maya: Wait! Doesn't that note ring a bell, Phoenix? Something about... a payment? I think I remember it!
    Gumshoe: You're saying you found a note like this one?
    Maya: I wouldn't be surprised if the one Nick found and read IS this one... but the handwriting looks a little different.
    Gumshoe: Hmm... I see.
    Maya: Yeah, the writing on this is more scrawled. It could be the same guy, but a different situation? I don't know - that's why I leave the smart stuff to Nick!
    Gumshoe: Haha, you do right, pal. *Ruffles Maya's hair*
    Maya: Nick, do YOU recall the note? Please tell me you do...

Haha, replied again, like I said in the top of this VM. ;D
    Lol I am not allowed to have those( technically I am not supposed to on here either.)

Yes sometimes it is.
    hah true but symphonia u cant find in stores >< i had to order mine from amazon
    o haha umm i stopped right after luke cut his hair ><
    well actually symphonia is for the gamecube the one for the wii is what happens after the one on the gamecube.
    In tofta? whats that
    ya the 3 best tales games out so far are tales of symphonia, tales of the abyss, and tales of vesperia. those are rated by alot of people as the best tales games out right now.
    haha ya >< i need to beat my other tales games i only beaten legendia and vesperia
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…