• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think you spelled it right. I was a little shocked, but at the same time wasn't. You the too nice of guys/girls always go to the dark side, while Hiyate was "mean" but meant it for a "good." Hm...Maybe they would...yeah...I think they'd make a cute couple. It's like yes, no, no, yes, with me.

Pita-Ten, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, Fruits Basket, Tokyo Mew Mew, Full Moon, Kamichama Karin, Hamtaro, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Gundam Seed, Naruto, Petite Princess Yucie, Cardcaptor Sakura, Sakura Wars, .Hack//SIGN, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, A Little Snow Fairy Sugar, Magical DoReMi, Outlaw Star, Wedding Peach, Pretear, Pokemon (of course but not anymore), Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Zatch Bell and Kaleido Star. I think that's it.

You're welcome. ^^
    Hm...Well, I'd like to see Silver and Cream. But if they do have Silver, they'll probably replace Blaze for him. =(

Thankies. Even if they're not 100% better, I'll still play! >.<'

Believe me, they are. -_-' The black/gray one's mine, his name is Moonlake but I usually call him Moon-Chan. The orange one is my sis's, his name is BBQ but I call him Forehead. I can't call him BBQ because it reminds me of 'BBQ cat for dinner.' >.<'
    Thanks. ^^ I'm glad that Lazeiya (is also spelled and said as Lazaya (if ya want) and Meroko were one of the easiest to pick an outfit for. xP Also thankies about the cats, they may be cute, but they're actually evil. >.<'

You're making me blush. Yes I was gonna color Snowflake, but my sis wants to keep the original, so I can't color that one and if I copy it, it'll come out too dark. >.< So I was gonna wait 'till I got Photoshop to color it. It'll take a while though, I'm trying to save up 'cause it's expensive. >.<'

Interestin' I know. Yep I watch A LOT of animes (in total anyway). Yep seen Pretear. You're right! XD

Um...That's hard, they're so good. >.< The first one I started out with was Tokyo Mew Mew (Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode is the sequel), but I suggest Kitchen Princess or Kamichama Karin (Kamichama Karin Chu is the sequel). Take a pick.
    Hehe. Glad ya had fun. xP

Yeah, Blaze is in it. Blaze and Amy are my main girls! They rock! Let me see...I'd say the track running, that made my arms hurt for months...and they still hurt actually... But it's really, really fun though! And best of all, there's going to be a winter olympic games! *SCREAMS*
    There's no need to call me Lord Vader, Vader is fine.
    I'm fine, I just got home from school. How are you?
    I like Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games, Sonic Riders, Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life (takes forever though), Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Bratz Rock Angelz (but gets annoying after a bit), Sonic Adventure 2 Battle...I think that's it... I like to draw my Sonic fan characters, if ya want to see some of 'em, here ya go. http://creamyrose.deviantart.com/ I also like to draw sceneries.

Baseball's cool. I'm good at catching but not so good with hitting. xP I prefer watching it inside too. I also hate most bugs, all I like are baby bees and butterflies.
    Well, I wanted to go to try and overcome my shyness, to make new friends, but mainly to get away from home (it gets really stressful sometimes that I want to get away from it all). Besides, I was thinking about just trying it out for a week to see how it goes...

I was gonna get Di-Gi-Charat one of these days, but the ones I read are Full Moon O Sagashite, Fruits Basket, Kitchen Princess, Pita-Ten, Kamichama Karin, Kamichama Karin Chu, KoiCupid, Kon Kon Kokon, Tokyo Mew Mew and Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode.

This is too long so I'll do another post...
    Hehe. Well, I'm being taught things a grade higher than I'm in. >.<' I was also thinking about starting school next year...but that's another story.

Lets see...My hobbies are drawing, reading manga, roller skating (actually still learning, but getting better), playing online games, playing video games, listening to music and watching nature do it's thing. ^^ What's yours?
    Hehe. I like lilies too. I was thinking about...those flowers that's a whitish-cream, has black in the middle and kinda star shaped (forgot the name of it >.<).

I'm homeschooled, but it's still a pain. -_-'

I'm just a pure klutz. Once I was just walking toward my sis's bed and the next thing I knew was that I was on the floor! I didn't even trip on anything! >.< I also trip into the wall head first. T__T
    Hehe. Well, it looks like you had a great time. xP Anyway, besides me hurting myself and sleeping most of the day away... nothin' much... I was thinking about trying to plant some flowers when Spring comes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…