• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maya: //Does she not have any knowledge of the crime, telling us about movies like that?!?!?!?// Yeah... very helpful, thanks. But I'm almost SURE that wasn't the first thing that popped up into your head... seen as though we asked you about PEOPLE and all. I think you're covering somebody and nobody keeps Nick from his job! *Angry*
    --
    Ruby: B-But I didn't do it!
    Police 1: Tell it to the Judge when your trial comes about. It IS tomorrow.
    Police2: You'll have your chance then.
    Ruby: B-But that's not enough time!
    Police1: Enough time for what?
    Ruby:...
    Police: To plan your lies? I thought as much.
    Ruby: ... I didn't do it...

Oh really? Could you link it to me?? :3
    I',m... actually kinda nervous today. :s
    What about you?
    Yeah I just don't get that, I don't have a Twitter page so I can't say too much, but still so annoying.

I'm about to eat breakfast, so I'll be back shortly.
    Not much, you?
    Yeah I can't stand it when celebrities and other famous-ish people won't talk back to their fans, if you've got Twitter use it or get off.
    Just relax. You said that like 500 people reserved spots too right? Well it'll take some time with that many people. I think.
    Ruby: Oh... I-I see... well, it sounds like you two found a lot of things out... I hope it keeps going this smoothly...
    Maya: I'm sure, with Nick and I on the case, nothing can go wrong. Nick ALWAYS wins! He's fantastic!
    Ruby: So I've heard. I just hope your reputation proceeds you, Mr. Wright... *Hopeful smile*
    Maya: No worries, Ruby. We'll get to the bottom of this once and for all!

Haha, replied again. Y'know, 'cause I'm a boss like that? Though... most of the reply was to Meowth_City this time around and thanking her for welcoming me to the club and all. XD
    That would be perfect c:
    and I had Team Plasma's battle music stuck in my head for like two weeks, so catchy and awesome.
    I also Love Pokemon Stadium's Music too.
    Oh yes, I love them ones too, I just let the battle screen by itself and listen, even to the 'low health' music.
    They should make a game about pokemon music o3o
    Yeah, I heard about the game, but I didn't know that you get to customize your character.
    Well, yeah, but there's even XemnasXehanort.
    I do support SoRiku though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…