• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not anymore unless so movie that seems it was made for my standards, then I would watch that but yeah

Ok, Have fun with it and don't burn clothes
    Well, I'm back. I'm not going to be moving for another week. I posted in the club with the details. Oh and, I had a hard time trying to figure out what you were talking about. You know, about six flags. The thing is, I never went to six flags, but I figured it out with the help of some PM's! My friend hacked into my profile again :(. But when I'm done, it won't happen ever again. I got a few of his passwords, to his myspace account, and a few other things. And, well let's just say that I'm going to teach him a lesson he won't ever forget. But anyways, my gf would have figured out where I was taking her, so I really doubt I could do that to her. Although it would be funny lol. Well, I gotta go now, so ttfn.
    Hiya. So I usually don't leave visitor messages, but I probably won't be posting in the Boys And Girls Club for about a week or so. Maybe even longer. As you already know, I'm moving and it's going to take a little longer than what I expected. So when I don't post, don't freak out or anything lol. ttfn. Oh, and this is the real Pachirisu, not some little hacking nerd. Just so you know ;).
    well if it is ok you have to type in pokemon mansion and thenfind the game of it-in search-then vote-you don't even have to be a playerif you can can you please vote for me to get back in
    I am currently a Freshman in college. I'm studying for an Education major and Psychology minor. Things are going well. I'm on an educational leave from my job at Target.
    aww thanks. Yeah now they just insult each other behind each others backs which is MUCH better then the way things were sadly enough. Everything was a bit of a mess for awhile.

Yes I am too. Yeah... penguins are kinda his main obsession its kinda funny. Makes buying gifts easier though lol. I was just like WHAT AM I GONNA BUY HIM!?!? and then I walk into this store and see the perfect gift lol. That's all for now ttyl hopefully soon.

~mewmew~
    aww thanks. And yeah I have always been a pokeshipper. I also like egoshipping but Mist and Gary haven't ever really seen each other that much lol. Aww ik what you mean. Being sick sucks. Yeah I did the same thing when I moved and ended up in a different elementary school. I only stayed in touch with my two best friends and everybody else I lost contact with. Yeah I always try to be annoying and keep calling if they don't return the call XD. Cause unless one of us is we will lose touch.

hmm... I'm not sure what to say about phone guy. I mean its got to be hard only talking to him in person once in awhile though once your less busy things might be easier. But right now it definitely looks like a challange. But if you both want to be together its worth a shot.
    oh wow sounds like work would definitely be busy at this time of the year. And aww I hope by the time I am sending this you are feeling better cause being sick stuinks. I'm glad you got to hang out with some of your old friends. I'll definitely have to remember to stay in touch with people after highschool. I know that will be really really hard.

Yeah I am glad too. They still don't like each other but they get along relatively well when they see each other. It stinks you aren't together with phone guy but I bet you guys will have more time to hang out after the holidays. Besides better than right now when its really hard to make plans it wouldn't be as likely to last if you never got to see each other.

Well my bf is getting back from Canada tomorrow. I am so happy I can't wait to see him. Saturday is his B-day and he will definitely love his present. He is obsessed with penguins so I got him a penguin figurine. Its cute and I bet he will like it.
    ~mewmew~
    And Anyway, Imagine if we had a date, It would be a disaster

Different Parties work for different people and not my health, I think
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…