• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nara_Shikamaru

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    i forgot about you bb
    At the precise moment, fangirling over this - I'm a total freak :<

Also been screwed voer more times than I dare count of late.
    coming from you that's more than enough Shadow.

Edit: I mean even if they are just words.

so glad you're back D:
    The carrot himself is working atm I think, not been online tonight so must be dealing with his faovurite customers. Albeit a chinese dude gave him chocolates last week.

If I told him to drink pepsi every day probably only drink a bit more than usual :c Microsoft and coke are the supposed evil, and the sun!
    Well didn't mean interesting as in well the real meaning of interesting as it's still a bit to hard to describe in words.

It was a respitory infection.. mom kept not wanting to go to the hospital, claiming I was trying to use her to get out of woundcare apointments. And then she just went down and kept going down, her oxygene intake had been just above 50 for an hour ffs..

She had had a couple attacks like this prior but just wouldn't listen :/
    I know, aside from Gex you're a beacon of the male populace :c

And I was back on there then mIRC started ****ing around again so off. Was practially dead last time I was on...
    It's been... interesting.. somewhat.

I learned that once again when I break bones I don't break them half heartedly, and that staff infections are scary.

And that malpracticing doctors from long ago should have their dicks fall off.

.. and that losing a parent no matter how much you hate them, hurts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…