• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw that you are hunting Zygarde, and I was thinking that we could race for it :)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one trying to see if it can be shiny, so a bit of competition for Zygarde wouldn't be a bad idea.
    Celebi, Arceus, Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect have shiny locks on their events so no use SR'ing for that to be shiny, also most events that aren't eggs or the Kyushu train Japanese events PC Fukuoka Kyogre and Groudon and Nobunaga Rayquaza can't be shiny
    Hey, I saw your doubles RMT, and I actually RNG abused a Timid HP Fire Latias a little while ago. So, if you still need one, I'd be happy to trade you one for free since you're a fellow double battler ;)
    Its funny you gave me the pre evolved form of your signature pokemon and I did too. lol Ill wait for ya as you attach the reaper cloth to Dusclops

EDIT:Thank you for the water stone!
    Sweet, ill take a water stone please. Do you need help evolving dusclops into dusknoir as well?
    Just in case you didn't understand my answer to your post in the Newbie Help Thread, this is a visitor message. If you receive a visitor message (VM), you'll receive a notification. If you want to reply to this VM, click the "View Conversation" button (to the right of my username in this message) and then post your message, or go to my profile and post a reply; this means that I'll get a notification so I'll know you've replied. Hope this helps.
    I actually don't have a competitive team yet, still in the process of building one. So far all the pokemon I plan on battling with either haven't hatched or are still sitting on level 1 XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…