• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, I had a party, stayed up all night playing WiiU and watching movies with my friends. But I can understand that, Christmas was pretty peaceful for me.

Haha, I don't think I'll ever really get into slice of life, but I'll give it another shot :p

The real problem I have with Gold and Silver is the level distribution... plus Johto is too small and Kanto just isn't as fun as it is in the original games. Hmm, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy, stuff like that :p

Haha, agreed, I use a manga list too but I can't be bothered to make it look nice :p
    Haha, it is in this case :p And hopefully it got better, how was New Years?

Haha, still 5 hours that I probably don't have, but I'll still add it to my to-watch list :p

Well then... better not give my opinion on them here either XD I don't think I've played any of the spin-offs either :p

And nice, it's handy eh?
    It's all good, been pretty busy myself, hopefully you're feeling better?

Well.. not sure if I'll ever get to it considering how large my plan-to-watch list is already but we'll see haha

Yeah, I told someone that I felt A Link to the Past hadn't aged very well and they completely freaked out on me haha. I've only played a bit, never really got into them though.
    akjsdhfksjdf so jealous that you got the iPhone 5 ;; Hopefully I can get an iPhone of some sorts soon! *fingers crossed*

Hahaha yeah there are heaps of movies on my to-watch list as well. D:

CSATs? Not sure what those are but things written as acronyms are always scary so best of luck! :)

And Merry Christmas, btw!
    I've got an iPod nano. I can't remember what Gen it is, though, but it's the skinny one with the little video camera on the back.

Yeah I felt the same way before the film, but they definitely did Katniss and Peeta justice.

Aw, that must be annoying :s how have things been going in general, btw?
    U ded / mad @ me bro?

Oh and btw I don't worship Alex , but he is my friend.

If you really want me gone , wait about a year. IGRMT will have been filled with trolls.
    I think Zhanton is working on High, isn't he? I did talk to him and suggested he do High, and I think he is. I had thought he would've responded.

Thing about DP is that it comes in Humilau, not Driftveil or Lentimas like all the other good moves, and Luke should be like five levels away from Aura Sphere at that point anyway. It's really just a 15 BP bump up from Force Palm, and for Lucario's purposes paralysis > healing, so he might as well just wait it out instead of burning the 10 Yellow Shards that could be spent on Heat Wave or Giga Drain for something else. Running a "full physical set" is kinda stupid in-game tbh, since you're not EVing specifically for it, and you'll rarely need Swords Dance to break through things once you get Aura Sphere (and if you do, CC is like 4 levels away from that anyway).
    Haha, I have a lot I need to play too XD. That's true, hopefully the Wii U does as well.

Oh, I haven't gotten to either of those parts yet :p

I never played either of those... I never really got into the overhead Zelda games, I enjoyed Link's Awakening a lot as a kid and recently I finally went and got to play A Link to the Past but I just can't enjoy it as much as the 3D games.
    Haha, yeah, sowwy, but I don't really come on here anymore if you haven't noticed. If you could actually get on MSN then I'd chat you every once in awhile, but no point complaining about something you can't change

Nice, we have trimesters, so I don't have my next set of finals for quite some time. But I'm working on finishing my online government class. Something I've had since August to do. And choosing to start 2 weeks from the deadline. On the bright side, I've taken 2 out of the 8 tests so far, so bonus right? Hahaha

What's with the tier thing?
    I was mostly talking about the gameplay haha, I prefered the original's story for being more light hearted :p But yeah, I see what you mean.

Haha, I agree but this speech was before they went off to war.

She fought him and severely wounded him, but he stabbed her :p Ahh, so when Sasuke "killed" him? That's before the Pain arc iirc.

Is it because people overhype it? XD So have you play any other Zelda games at all?
    I don't really like the idea of having to use stickers to attack though.. I just really loved the original Paper Mario and TTYD, and while I liked Super Paper Mario, I was hoping they'd go back to the old formula. Not a huge KH fan haha. There's Kid Icarus and then OOT 3D and Star Fox 64 3D but that's about all and considering I own the original versions of the 2 latters... just not worth it at this point XD

Yeah, I'm feeling that... Gaara's speech has been the highlight of the arc so far.

Well then I guess I'm not spoiling you by telling you that Konan is dead XD

Haha, I think it has more to do with how rare it is... and that goes with basically any game that's put in that high of regard, OOT goes for about that much around here aswell... and Majora's Mask is obviously the superior game :p
    Haha, I just haven't gotten one since there aren't really very many games out yet that interest me, I'll get it in due time I'm sure :p

I'm in the 4th Shinobi World War arc, although I have to agree that I haven't been enjoying it as much since the Pain arc x)

Well yes, but by that time I'll probably be a bit matured and there won't be any need for it XD

Haha, and he's back now. Wait... what? You're caught up right?

Meh, I got new copies of FFVIII and IX for about $20; Chrono Cross is about that much aswell. On the other hand, a used version of FFVII cost me $50 XD
    You're so unfair. women...

I can never be the very best, like no one ever was. It sucks having my hopes and dreams crushed.

Black comedy? I didn't even notice - just goes to show how deep the shows goes I guess.

Another word can be pokemon pimp?
    It was set up so that it can never end well...
    yup. i know it did before.

here we don't really 'major' or minor and stuff. we just pick one subject and get a degree in it. unless that's what you meant! in any case, medical biochemistry. good stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…