• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll take these into consideration.

I always replay my Tales lol. Vesperia took forever to 1000/1000.
    I'll look into it.

Well I picked up Graces f, gonna play the hell outta of that and see where I go from there, I have a few games bookmarked but don't remember any from the top of my head.
    I haven't tried Magical Starsign but I am looking to get into the Golden Sun series. I did just order a PS3 so I can play some other games when it gets here.

That cat must be having the wrong type of fun then lol.
    I have played Disgaea 1,2, Makai Kingdom and Phantom Brave. I want to try out the later disgaea sequels as well. I may want to try La Pucelle and Raphsody and it's sequels as well but they aren't high on my game to pla list.
    I am taking an exam, a big one.
    Besides, I quit Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown already. I am tired of seeing the same Pokemon over and over.
    I am active in bulbagarden forums thought, I'll try to be active on Serebii as much as I can :)

Do you know N is appearing in the Anime? This is confirmed as its in the preview that they released. He is seen talking to Ash and his Pikachu.
    Totally. I don't hate Pokemon. That guy just gives very vague responses so I was just having a little fun.
    Huh, I wasn't actually aware of how that worked. I agree that preventing them from commenting sounds like a better solution. Either way, if this continues let us know.
    Thanks for the FR ^_^
    i used hitmonlee on my last play through so i decided to pick hitmonchan instead :p
    i'm currently on victory road..but my games has frozen in the middle game twice, when i was almost done with victory road
    yeah i used fillers as well like clefairy and paras because my team only had like two members, but i don't use them anymore
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…