• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually PPL owned the most popular shop on Serebii (in terms of posts), Eeveelover has a really good shop, SM's stuff is AWESOME, people have to rush to get a spot, Brutaka has the number one most popular shop on SPPf (in terms of posts, now that PPL's shop closed)
    I have my waysBecause I saw it on your horrible art thread, then you were complaining that its wing was cut off even though that's fine and not a big deal
    :| Wait...you quit...
    I dun wanna be reported for poaching, but if it was your choice I think it's ok, but normally you're not supposed to take other clan's members. :p
    THT? Hell no. TEG.
    Well I think I'm in TEG but I'm not sure.
    Well considering I still need one more leader and I still need to make ranking userbars, it'll probably be up round January.
    And a few are left.
    Actually no. The other one was me scraping a knee on...a rug... (I hurt myself in such awkward ways ._.)
    I was trying to hold a giant stack of books (I guess you could say I'm a bibliophile) in one hand and the calender in the other. The books fell on my foot, and the hand holding the calender was above the other arm that was picking up books, I dropped the calender, it went like 1/4 the way through my arm.
    well for banners the best is a simple regular banner ^_^ for sprites i would say fusions...thats just me though :p start with one image and work your way up to making bigger and harder banners to make...i picked it up quick though cauz i previously owned photoshop elements 2.0 i just watched some tutorials and bam i was making banners...when i first made them everyone did like the for my first try XD then when i got my CS6 everyone loved them alot more...i just been swampted with so many requests...everytime i finish and open the shop fills up in one day XD
    yeah i understand i would tell you how i got mine but i would have to go to a clan xat XD i can't really talk about it hear on serebii...i could get in trouble XD anyway its nice that your intreasted in art though ;) saw you browsing the artshops :p
    oh okay and yeah i really want you to go the cheapest way though...i hate to see you spend so much for it thats why i told you :) trying to be helpful and i see now thats a good reason clan buisness...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…