• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhxhj?
    Hell yeah tell me when we can trade i am ready and do u know how to get event and shinys those i love lol but i love high pokemons tooo
    I'm well thank you, just decided that I'm taking the evening off =DD
    I'll be on nintendopeeps later, most likely,
    Pirate
    Like serbi bros fake bros? and if u an trade me anything or willing to give me anything that would be cool i am just catching level 2 pokemon for trades the only thing i can offer is tms :C thats how desperate i need good pokes and the events or any good ones atleast
    Hey wanna be bros and i am on the other website and thansk i wanted those pokes if u can help me with my game like help me get pokes or anything ill appreciate it cause my game has barely antyhing and all hacks but ill try to do my best to repay u but other than that how u doing
    Yeah i love them i am collecting and finnally have good pokes if u know how to get any more event or w/etell me but i have to go right now
    hey go there and help me out i am new member intrudcotion tehre i have the same name lol and tell me and where to go and

do u hva diamond or pearl if u do give me ure name and freind code and are they legit pokes
    aww are they lefit and can u help me get some hay i am on the ninteo peeps now where do i go and wanna be my bro on here and do u have diamond or pearl
    Omg then ill say your hella cool lol i dont even have good pokes or anything good all mine are hacked pecies of **** cause my brother ****ing empty my pokes to get me rare hacked ones what a punk but then i gotta say sweet and whats the difference between them and do u have any other special pokemon i want know what sweet pokes you have freind
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…