• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha. At my school that start the morning announcements with like 20 or so seconds of a song, and I really wanted it to be "It's the End of the World as we Know It", but unfortunately whoever chooses the music wasn't on the same wavelength as me. It would have been really funny though.

Nice. I kind of think I should get a DA, but my parents never said yes, and I don't really have time for another internet account anyway.
    I found this by chance on DA, you may enjoy it.
    Oh, nein. I see. My friend who loves Germany says that a lot. And by Germany I mean both the county and the character.

So the world didn't end!
    Neon...?
    Well if you see Lincoln, pay attention at one point (I forget the exact time) when everyone's yelling and getting riled up in Congress and you'll hear the best LOTR reference ever! My friend and I laughed so hard, but we were also trying to be quiet as not to disturb everyone around us, but it was just so funny!

I want to see Rise of the Guardians too! A couple of my friends and I are trying to plan to see it next week. I find Jack Frost rather attractive *cough*.
    Awesome!! I like the series a lot too. I've seen all the extended edition movies, but I haven't read the books yet besides The Hobbit (I'm going to).
    Have you seen The Hobbit movie yet? I saw it last weekend and I thought it was good!
    Also, did you by any chance see the movie Lincoln that came out in November? (This question is related to LOTR.)
    Aw that sucks. I'm sorry that happened.
    I really dislike when people are wrong and they are convinced that they're correct, and I'm not just saying that.
    I hope that things get worked out so that they're at least a little better.
    On the upside you can move out/go to college if you want to in a couple years right?
    Wow, that's, that's horrible, I'm really sorry to hear that. I feel like I should hug you, but I don't know you that well. Oh well *hugs*.
    If you wouldn't mind telling me, what was the lead-up to that? That threat sounds extreme. But if you don't want to talk about it I understand.
    Muzi? She seriously said that?

Sorry If I'm ignoring you and being an ***** lately, I've just been busy with stuff...
    That stinks. >.> My friend was out sick for four days last week.

I had a not-so-great day today. And I have an orchestra concert tonight and we're playing a song that one of the students in my school wrote and I feel bad for her because my band director didn't really put a lot of effort into having the orchestra learn it well so it doesn't sound that great.
    Wow, that's nice (the sleeping, not the test).

So I've heard! I'm guessing that you are the unlucky person who has the flu then. I really hope you feel better soon! It's actually kinda funny (not in like, comical, like in peculiar) that you mention it because several people have been out sick from school this past week.
    Well, that's better than hard... though obviously it wasn't going to be hard for you anyway.
    You didn't get in trouble for sleeping?! Were you still in your classroom or wherever everyone was taking the test?
    It's the hug that rainbows burst out the hugging couple and cotton candy clouds appear, raining chocolate milk rain, and a portal to either Hyrule or the Shadow Realm is opened!
    That's awesome!
    It was nice- today my orchestra director had to go play a gig, so we had a sub who was the music director at our school before the director we have now. He was a lot better, he gave such good suggestions on things that I really agreed with. He got more respect from people and we played better overall. I kinda wish he was still the music director. Oh well. Anything good happen to you today?
    Nice! I love being a music person.
    Today I volunteered and played my violin for an hour during a non-profit silent auction fundraiser, and it went well. I've never really done something like that before, but I wasn't nervous and I had fun. Do you ever do gigs or anything like that?
    Wow, that can get to be a lot.
    I'm in after-school orchestra in school (couldn't fit orchestra during the day into my schedule) which meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays an hour after school for an hour and fifteen minutes or so. I'm also in my state's philharmonic youth orchestra, which meets on Saturday mornings. I love it though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…